Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 06:07 AM   #1
GeraldRob

Default Are We Seeing The Death of the DVD?

Is it accurate to say that we are seeing the finish of the CD and DVD and books? On the off chance that anybody has visited the Apple PC site, you will see that the new Mac Mini and the Mac air have no optical drive and Apple has propelled the Mac App store. Obviously this is an indication that the start of the end has desired the CD. At the point when the couple this with the Amazon cloud and the Apple cloud the proof is significantly all the more convincing. Most new vehicles have MP3 connections so you needn't bother with a CD for the vehicle any longer. Most iPods can interface with top of the line speaker frameworks so you needn't bother with for sound systems any longer.

We would now be able to lease motion pictures from iTunes or stream them from Netflix. So where does the CD and DVD come in nowadays? Most film media will be sold on blu beam circle so it won't leave totally. In the event that you take a gander at history, the tape kept going very nearly 2 decades after the CD went ahead the scene. The floppy circle kept going about another 10 or 12 years after the CD drive was presented. The inquiry is to what extent will the CD and DVD last since most media can be downloaded and additionally spilled?

To what extent will the book last now that the E-peruser and tablet PC's are here? As super book shops like Borders shut down and Apple's iBook and Amazon Kindle become progressively accessible what will befall the printed copy book? Can will we live without it? Not totally, I wound up purchasing a pack of CD's and DVD's throughout the end of the week. The CD, DVD and Hard duplicate book will set aside some effort to eliminate on the grounds that a few of us who developed with these things are simply use to it.

Are the innovation organizations attempting to rush up the death of the CD, DVD and Book? It appears as though they are attempting. Indeed, even the gaming business is participate on it. More individuals are purchasing their music from computerized downloads than CD's. More scholars are picking eBooks and bypassing customary distributers. These kinds of media are not dead but rather they are critically ill. Despite the fact that they despite everything have a spot they will likely be put in a coma soon. I could spare around 100 square feet in my home without the book library, the CD stand and the DVD stand. Presently, I can have every one of these things in the palm of my hand. Much the same as I fly on a Vinyl LP from time to time for bygone era purpose soon I'll air out a pleasant book for a similar explanation.

Last edited by markem; 01-23-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Old 01-23-2020, 06:21 AM   #2
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Are We Seeing The Death of the DVD?

Do you know where Jimmy Hoffa is located?
Old 01-23-2020, 07:18 AM   #3
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Are We Seeing The Death of the DVD?

Where can I buy more 8-tracks?