Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 03-09-2010, 08:48 AM   #41
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New York Mets 2010 Banter

yep....on a roll....St. Mary's School for the Mentally Unbalanced up next.....
Old 03-09-2010, 10:16 AM   #42
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAsh View Post
yep....on a roll....St. Mary's School for the Mentally Unbalanced up next.....
Perez might even be able to hold his own against them. Thanks Keith...I can always count on you to bust my balls when it comes to my Mets.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #43
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Perez might even be able to hold his own against them. Thanks Keith...I can always count on you to bust my balls when it comes to my Mets.
Mac....What are friends for?....Happy to help my brother....happy to help....
Old 03-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #44
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Some of the local sports hosts up here on WFAN - who are almost all Met fans - are psyched because they feel the team may play .500 ball this year.

Hey, Mac, don't hate me - I just report the facts.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #45
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Some of the local sports hosts up here on WFAN - who are almost all Met fans - are psyched because they feel the team may play .500 ball this year.

Hey, Mac, don't hate me - I just report the facts.
Thomas...always keeping me on my toes.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #46
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Mets drop one to the Astros today 8-4. On a not to great note here is Santanas pitchuing line... 1.2 innings, 6 hits, 4 earned runs. On a positive note, David Wright his his second dinger of the spring. Here's to hoping he has that power back this year in spacious Citifield.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #47
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

I don't pay any attention to pitching stats in Spring Training. Batters are always ahead of hurlers early. Now, if he does that come June, you can panic.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #48
yourchoice
Down the stretch

First Name: Joel
Trading: (36)
Cohiba
yourchoice has disabled reputation

Quote:
After much deliberation...
I don't know Mac...if I were to guess, at this point you are probably wishing you deliberated a little longer with as much Met fan support you're getting!
yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #49
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourchoice View Post
I don't know Mac...if I were to guess, at this point you are probably wishing you deliberated a little longer with as much Met fan support you're getting!
I am getting quadruple teamed in here..Joel, Keith, Thomas, and Ryan!! where are my fellow Mets fans??
Old 03-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #50
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

Queens.

And by that I mean location, not proclivity.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #51
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Queens.

And by that I mean location, not proclivity.
....That's FUNNY!...Mac, we're keepin' this thread alive for you!
Old 03-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #52
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
....That's FUNNY!...Mac, we're keepin' this thread alive for you!
I see that!!
Old 03-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #53
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

Old 03-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #54
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

How are the Mets looking?
Old 03-11-2010, 06:00 AM   #55
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Wright looks good...Matthews looks good...concerned about Reyes and it's too early to call anythig on the pitchers, except Perez...same old Ollie (HEAD CASE).
Old 03-11-2010, 11:57 AM   #56
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
How are the Mets looking?
...Like the Phillies will win the division....again!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:58 AM   #57
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
...Like the Phillies will win the division....again!
Now I didn't say anything like that Keith!!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #58
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

Partagas

Quote:
Now I didn't say anything like that Keith!!
I was just "reading between the lines" Brother!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #59
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
I was just "reading between the lines" Brother!
See...them damn lawyers.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #60
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

Partagas

Quote:
See...them damn lawyers.
Wife sez the same thing....can't help it...trained that way!