Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
Da Klugs
Juan of 11

First Name: Dave
Trading: (8)
RA
Da Klugs has disabled reputation
Default Your memorable "Cigar Smoking Experiences"

We always talk about "the cigars". Good ones, bad ones etc. For me, the most poignant memories are of the experience of smoking with others and the memory of the specific cigar is just a place holder.

I have quite a few:

After Kait was born (emergency C section) had a HDM Excalibur #1 in the hospital parking lot. No cigar will ever taste sweeter or last longer in my memories.

On the pier with Jeff and Tom last year smoking the last 3 Partagas 898V's from SHI. From small things such great friendships arise.

With my partner Doug in the back yard 7 years ago smoking a Gurkha Regent Toro. Had just gotten the bus to a good fnancial place and ... the damn ash was concrete. We ashed once for the entire cigar.

Taking one hit off the fake glass top Cohiba a few weeks ago that was going around in the Punishment PPP. Thinking about the absolute commitment to others enjoyment being displayed by those taking more than one draw on that rolled up bunch of misc crap.