Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 08-17-2018, 08:17 AM   #1
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Aganorsa Leaf

To those of you who have sampled their products, what are your thoughts?
I personally have only smoked Guardian of the farm Apollo selection de warped (i guess that would be...GotFAsdW? )
But it quickly became my favorite, after a couple I picked up from the local B&M I immediately after ordered a box. Just remakrably smooth, flavorful and burns oh so nicely....I really can’t say enough good things!
But it has me curious to try more by Aganorsa Leaf and for that matter, Warped too...so please, feel free to share any experience with either brand here! Recommendations are highly encouraged btw!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
Wharf Rat
I'll get up and fly away

First Name: Bob
Trading: (7)
RA
Wharf Rat will become famous soon enoughWharf Rat will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aganorsa Leaf

Aganorsa Leaf is the new name for Casa Fernandez. The CF aganorsa Leaf and Miami cigars are all excellent. I would guess there will be some big sales as they get rid of stock with the old packaging. Worth watching for.
Wharf Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:57 AM   #3
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

I've only had the Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Toro. I really enjoyed it.
Old 08-17-2018, 12:31 PM   #4
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough

@ Wharf Rat - yeah those are precisely the two I have had my eye on since doing a little research on Aganorsa....I was not aware Aganorsa is simply Casa Fernandez under a new name, thanks for that info as I will be on the lookout for sales!
@ Porch Dweller thanks for good feedback on the CF Aganorsa...and on that note, I implore you to try the Guardian line if you liked the CF!
Old 08-17-2018, 12:59 PM   #5
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about

Anything Aganorsa is top marks. I’m an Aganorsa fan boy. Warped, Illusione, Casa Fernandez, and Viaje all use Aganorsa Leaf as well as many boutique brands.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:06 PM   #6
Wharf Rat
I'll get up and fly away

First Name: Bob
Trading: (7)
RA
Wharf Rat will become famous soon enoughWharf Rat will become famous soon enough

Famous is selling off a cigar called Aganorsa Leaf by Casa Fernandez. It’s not as good as the cigars mentioned above. but, at $3 a cigar, they’re GREAT!
Wharf Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #7
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post
To those of you who have sampled their products, what are your thoughts?
I personally have only smoked Guardian of the farm Apollo selection de warped (i guess that would be...GotFAsdW? )
But it quickly became my favorite, after a couple I picked up from the local B&M I immediately after ordered a box. Just remakrably smooth, flavorful and burns oh so nicely....I really can’t say enough good things!
But it has me curious to try more by Aganorsa Leaf and for that matter, Warped too...so please, feel free to share any experience with either brand here! Recommendations are highly encouraged btw!
Just Ordered A Fiver To Try. Sounds Delicious!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:25 PM   #8
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

RA

Weelock, you obviously have great taste, I’m a newcomer but certainly already a fanboy as well...I will check out the others you mentioned!
Wharf, if they are in the ballpark of the Guardians then that sounds like one hell of a deal, will check out famous this weekend for sure...
Really glad to hear that Longknocker! Oh and a quick heads up, there is a moderate to heavy nicotine kick in the last 1/3, which I personally can appreciate, but I know that isn’t for everyone...let me know what you think if you get the chance once you tried one