Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2021, 06:46 AM   #1
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default AT&T VS Verizon

Hey Brothers. My wife and I have had AT&T wireless for almost 20 years. It was actually Cingular when we started.

We live in a rural area where there is absolutely no service at my home from any carrier. Before wifi calling we had to use a microcell from AT&T to have service at home, and we still have a landline because if the internet is down then you don't have cell phone service.

I am not sure why but over the last several years it seems as is the service in our area had degraded and continues to degrade, calling and complaining does no good. AT&T has almost complete outages once every couple of months that lasts from a day to several days.

I have friends that use Verizon and have always claimed it's better than AT&T. So yesterday I made the switch.

Mistake? Good move? Just wondering what experience some of you have had with maybe switching from one to the other. Thanks.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote