Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #21
ahc4353

Default Re: Going to look at a couple big humis tomorrow.

How much they asking?
Old 01-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #22
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Nice find Scott! I'll rent two lockers if you'll let me.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:12 AM   #23
DMK
S.O.B.

First Name: Darryl
Trading: (86)
Partagas
DMK is just really niceDMK is just really niceDMK is just really niceDMK is just really nice

The wifey was just looking over my shoulder in this one and said
" Do you know how much 'yarn' I could store moth free in those...."

Silly woman....
Old 01-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #24
gettysburgfreak
Patriot

Trading: (2)
RA
gettysburgfreak will become famous soon enoughgettysburgfreak will become famous soon enough

holy crap scott, you might as well open up your own store
Old 01-24-2009, 09:41 PM   #25
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I picked up the big humi but left the lockers behind. They were just too huge and impractical. I couldn't beat the lady down on the price far enough to warrant dragging them home.
I've been working on cleaning up the big humi, it'll take me awhile to get it done.
I'm very pleased with it, can't wait to move it where it goes and get it filled up.
I'm totally stoked, it's cool as hell.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:56 PM   #26
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Scott, the cabinet looks good. I love the locker though.
MedicCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:52 AM   #27
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymz View Post

You sure they're big enough?
The big cabinet is probably too small now that I have it home.
I was cleaning it up last night and it's looking really good. Today I'll tear down the Cigar Utopia and move the cabinet where it was.
It's gonna be a monumental project.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #28
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
wow, Scott ... should you ever need a man servant, I'm your huckleberry
I could definately use you today, Vin. If I had you and ten more guys it'd mean less cigars to move.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:57 AM   #29
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parshooter View Post
Nice finds. Is the locker self-humidified or does it have to be in a humidified room (walk in)?
It's self-humidified. The whole back end has a section that's humidified by a moistnaire. The drawers have holes in the back so the humidity can enter the drawers. It's really a cool setup. I took more pics while I was there in case anyone wanted it.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:02 AM   #30
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
How much they asking?
Beelions.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #31
acruce
Just killing Time

First Name: Andy
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
acruce is on a distinguished road

They look like they are in great condition.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:51 AM   #32
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by acruce View Post
They look like they are in great condition.
They both were.
I'm getting ready to move the cabinet in place, just called Scott (sofaman) to come down and help me. I just have to take down the shelves and I'm all ready. It should be a real pain, but it's gonna be awesome when it's done.
I have no idea what I'm gonna do inside the cabinet now. The doors don't open enough to make big drawers, so I'll probably have to do away with drawers altogether unless I make some nice modular ones.
That's probably what I'll have to do. They'll look nice and can sit on the shelves and I can get rid of them whenever I decide I don't want/need them anymore.
I'll take some pics once we get this big sum***** in place.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #33
cort
◤◢◣◥

First Name: Gary
Trading: (41)
cort has disabled reputation

Nice pick up Scott. Its gonna be sad to see the "Cigar Wall" torn down. I am sure that once the Humi is in place and all dialed in it will be just as cool if not better. Good luck on the project buddy.
cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #34
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwc4sc View Post
Nice pick up Scott. Its gonna be sad to see the "Cigar Wall" torn down. I am sure that once the Humi is in place and all dialed in it will be just as cool if not better. Good luck on the project buddy.
It's a mess right now, but I got everything in her.
I'll take pics tomorrow maybe and start a thread so I can track the metamorphosis. I'm gonna try to get lights in it in the next couple days.
I have to clean up the mess I made of the house before I have to throw myself out in the street for being such a hog.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #35
alley00p
Adopted MassHole

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (41)
Partagas AirForce (Served With Honor)
alley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Going to look at a couple big humis tomorrow.

Wow, Scott! That thing looks great in the first pics! Can't wait to see it finished!

Wanna sell a Vino?

Old 01-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #36
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by alley00p View Post
Wow, Scott! That thing looks great in the first pics! Can't wait to see it finished!

Wanna sell a Vino?

Check out the WTS Charlie. I put my frigidaires up on there.