Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
ucubed
Corona Cigars

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (15)
ucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the rough
Default dunno where to put this...

So I call my mom in Orlando just to check up and she tells me I get a package that I have to sign for...I just wanted to let whoever sent it...It's going back to you because no one can sign for it so you'll have to resend it when I get back on June 15 or send it to Scottishsmoker's place, that is if it gets there before the 8th
ucubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: dunno where to put this...

I believe anyone can sign for the package. It doesn't specifically have to be you. Also normally it gets taken back to the post office where you can just go to pickup or they'll try to deliver again. Or in some cases you can pre-sign for the package. Just leave the mail person a note with a signature to leave the package at the door and they should. This has been my experience with not being home to get packages...
Old 05-30-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
bigloo
Crazy like a fox

First Name: Lu
Trading: (27)
Partagas
bigloo will become famous soon enough

When I saw the title of this thread, I sat here for a good 5 minutes getting the courage to click through. Anyway, what greekgodx said.
bigloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:35 AM   #4
ucubed
Corona Cigars

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (15)
ucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the rough

LOLOL nice... Anyways since I'll be in vegas and I can't leave a note... That and the package has already been attempted to be delivered 3 times... That's the limit before it goes back...
ucubed is offline   Reply With Quote