Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 07-25-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
nozero

Default APA sponsored Mike Massey Event

Last Thursday, I went to Neon Nights in Fort Worth to see World Champion Billiard Trick Shot Artist. It was great, he is a phenomenal showman! They raffled off 10-15 of his signature line cues and t-shirts, sold 10-15 cue balls which he autographed. I purchased a cue ball and won a t-shirt and got both autographed as well as a freebie b&w autographed picture for my purchases.

Those who purchased the cue balls were placed in a drawing to play him in an eight-ball match and I won right to play the last match. We racked and broke and hoped for the best. I think he won 75-80% of the matches and IMNSH opinion, only lost those because he often attempted nearly impossible shots. I was fortunate enough to get down to the eight, perhaps because (purposely?) he missed a shot or two but then I choked.

I had a great time even though I was the only one there smoking cigars. I enjoyed a Alec Bradly Maxx Traditional and a 601 Green label with a few beers.

Here's a link to some of his trick shots on video http://www.google.com/search?q=mike+...x=&startPage=1

Last edited by nozero; 07-25-2009 at 09:16 AM.