Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 12-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
www.cigar.com.do

Default Dialogue in Hell between Cuba and the Dominican Republic

www.cigar.com.do
by: Manuel Sajour.

Dialogue in Hell between Cuba and the Dominican Republic: Part I

This article has features that may be awarded to any producer of snuff, however, the intent is more accurate: in particular personifies smoking preferences experts whose tastes have been unchanged since the disastrous day for Cuba is, too far, that Dominican Republic gets the title of the first and best producer of snuff, this is not a lampoon or a satire, the experts like smoking is too thin to withstand harsh truths about the best cigar in the region.

Are best seen some processing methods and ground conditions when they are referred outside the normal framework of competition among producers. Sometimes a simple change of type of smoking terrifies countries that traditionally are thought leaders, and that traditional methods could result in a better finish and flavor of snuff.

In this article we present everything as fiction, would be superfluous to disclose in advance the final. If you have a purpose and if it holds a lesson, the smoker needs to understand it, it is not explained.

Everything begins to meet these two souls in purgatory and curiosity to try to reveal their success stories in the production and marketing of snuff, and this is part of this dialogue:

- Cuba- hey boy do I watch? Dominican is purging his guilt in hell? It was not enough to be second behind me when we were alive?

- Dominican- OH, OH, but Cuba is my sister, who always believed to be the nirvana of snuff, I think it was very hard for you to have lost a country like us who had to earn a reputation with continuous improvements to the product ?

- Cuba, I can not deny that my seeds and my process did you make a good cigar, but never able to match the brand image that I exuded by layer, always tried to emulate what my brilliant and wonderful oiling and Wrappers never got one that will match.

- Dominican Blasphemy !!!!! I had very good intentions and some of them were, some little farm lions adorned with fountains and gave her good "captain", plus you could never match my strong smell and my ashes through loud and clear.

- Cuba- is that, is that your soil quality was not mine, the layer is everything, and I also stole my seeds.

- Dominican Anja! And what about the palm oil or smell? are unique in the world.

- Cuba- ja! Never exceed a pilot or a Vueltabajo; are the panacea for all producers.

- Dominican distribution you missed you, I was at the center of the American market, my largest consumer yours bent any attempt to supply the European market.

- Cuba- No Boy! So anyone with that big imperialistic as a customer, I hope I have had chance to put my pipe on the beaches, hehe heh! Sure!! if you did your plagiarizing my brands.

- Dominican that was not official. Those were some parasites that wanted to damage my growing good image. Maybe it was you that put them to incriminate me?.

- Cuba- if I! the most p. ......, thank God we got to hell before I could globalize my distribution, because my image was to be the curiosity of all markets.

- Dominican Cubita is no mark, it's quality and distribution.

Bickering between the Devil that had long haunted by these lands, involved; Devil Cuba you mention it to God knows what Marx? ....... Also in purgatory I'm the boss and not let them usurp functions that are not theirs, I shall take the following decision ....

Dear readers, the publisher told me he could not overdo with the words because there is no room, so if you want to know the outcome of this dialogue in hell between these two powers tobacco can I write that will control the rest. Until next time.

Copyright 2010 wcigar.com.do | All rights reserved