Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 04:31 PM   #301
rennD
NinfaManiac

First Name: Carl
Trading: (19)
Cohiba Navy (Served With Honor)
rennD has a spectacular aura aboutrennD has a spectacular aura aboutrennD has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Raiders Fans - Check in

Justin Tuck?! What?!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:23 AM   #302
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

Woodley and Tuck ... we'll see if they make a difference or .... With the departure of Houston I would say the signing of Tuck makes sense. Maybe they are thinking a Clowney bookend?
Old 08-29-2014, 12:17 AM   #303
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

F'ing Raiders really need to start this kid ... hell even the O'Line men are picking him up in the air after TD throws, the whole team just jells with him...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...k-4-highlights
Old 12-14-2014, 05:36 AM   #304
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

Annual Raiders v Chiefs game here at Arrowhead today and it looks like it will be excellent weather for tailgating, which might be the highlight of the day.

Ironically there is a nervousness around KC that the Raiders could come in and make it 4 straight losses for the Chiefs. We shall see, I am not holding my breath.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:55 AM   #305
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

Well the game was ugly but the weather ended up very nice and for a December game that is one of the biggest unknowns.

We could use a new defense and an offensive line... so pretty much a new team. Another month and a half and we will be back rebuilding for next year.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:09 AM   #306
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

It's that time of year again to bring up the dead. I would say this year shows more promise than than anything since 2003 but a lot rides on Carr still developing and Murray living up to his first game last year.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:37 PM   #307
AdamJoshua

AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Wow raiders expected to cut Ponder and move McGloin up to 2, just what they should do, the thing is they are doing it! The raiders are making good moves and had two fantastic draft years in a row, I'm so confused.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:45 PM   #308
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Raiders for beating up on the Ratbirds.
That was a wonderful gift.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:57 AM   #309
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

Defense?!?! We don't need no stinking defense!!! Oh wait we have the stinking defense still
Old 09-28-2015, 02:18 PM   #310
AdamJoshua

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraiders
Old 10-04-2015, 02:20 PM   #311
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=70319
Closed Thread