Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
Dude Here
I'm the Dude...Man!

First Name: Steve
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
Dude Here will become famous soon enough
Default The Dude's coolidor build

Well, the time has come to move beyond my desktop humi and enter the world of the coolidor. This is gonna be a "work in progress" kinda thread and I'll update along each step.

Today I ordered a pound of Heartfelt beads and one of the little mesh bags to go along with it. Anyone have an idea how long it will take the beads to get to Central Texas?

I was gonna use an Igloo marine cooler that's been sitting in my garage for a while now, but after pulling it down today and taking a look I think I'll just buy a new cooler instead. The Marine one isn't in the best shape and it's a lot smaller than I thought. I'm planning on using boxes for sorting and storage and I don't think my current cooler is big enough to hold the amount of boxes I'll need.

So tomorrow I'll do some cooler shopping along with a new hygrometer and some boxes. One last question for the experienced guys in this area; do I season the cigar boxes the same way I would normal Spanish Cedar? Thanks everyone, I'll update again tomorrow.
Dude Here is offline   Reply With Quote