Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #61
jldude12345
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Jonathan
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
jldude12345 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Weight Loss

Awesome!
jldude12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #62
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Now down 113 pounds
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #63
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation

you need to change your name to "Slenderboy!"
Old 02-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #64
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Down 117 pounds:

Old 02-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #65
Bondo 287
Runaway Train

First Name: Mikael
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
Bondo 287 will become famous soon enough

Nice Job SlenderDan !
Over here it's good to have the treadmill running again. I blew it up last Saturday. I was mad, but also cracking up because I had just upped my game to the next level when I fried it ! I put a replacement motor and speed controller in it yesterday. Hopefully now it can keep up with old man :LOL
Bondo 287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #66
Commander Quan
Feeling at Home

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Commander Quan has a spectacular aura aboutCommander Quan has a spectacular aura about

Dan can you please describe what this plan entails? I have to be honest when I first read this thread last year my detector was going off like crazy. You have obviously had excellent results from the program so could you shed some light on how it's supposed to work? I've searched, but the web is so full of fake reviews and scam warnings I'd like to hear it from someone who's done it.
Commander Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #67
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
Dan can you please describe what this plan entails? I have to be honest when I first read this thread last year my detector was going off like crazy. You have obviously had excellent results from the program so could you shed some light on how it's supposed to work? I've searched, but the web is so full of fake reviews and scam warnings I'd like to hear it from someone who's done it.
Absolutely... I am a Certified Health Coach with Take Shape for Life so I can definitely answer any questions you have. The program is very simple, it is called the 5&1 Plan. There is no need to count calories, carbs, etc. All you have to do is eat food and you will lose weight (approximately 2-5 lbs a week). You eat 5 meal replacements and 1 Lean and Green meal each day. You eat every 2-3 hours, so you do not go hungry. The program is very cheap because you basically shift your money from the grocery store, fast food restaurants, etc and transfer it to TSFL. I found that I save money by being on the plan.

There are over 70 different meal replacements available (bars, pancakes, shakes, soft bake items, drinks, soups, chilis, stews, cereal, pretzels, puffs, eggs, mac & cheese, ice cream, oatmeal, puddings, etc.) and honestly, they are delicious. I was the worlds pickiest eater before I started this program, and now I love the food. They even have chocolate chip cookies and brownies! You could eat 5 cookies a day if you wanted

The lean and green meal is a meal that you make on your own. Basically, you want 5-7 cooked ounces of lean protein. You can have steak, pork, chicken, turkey, fish, etc and 1.5 cup of vegetables. Normally I eat steak, porkchops, tilapia, salmon, turkey, chicken, green beans, broccoli, salad, cauliflower, etc.

Once you hit day 3 on the program, you enter fat burning mode and you get a ton of energy. I have never had as much energy in my life as I do now.

If you are interested, let me know. I can get you free boxes of meals when you sign up under me, and I will be your personal Certified Health Coach
Old 02-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #68
Commander Quan
Feeling at Home

Bolivar
Commander Quan has a spectacular aura aboutCommander Quan has a spectacular aura about

Sorry. I didn't want the sales pitch, I am actually curious about the How and the Why.

It sounds like a calorie restricted low GI diet.

I know it's unimportant because someone has already done all the work when they prepared the meals, but do you have any idea what the target macro nutrient breakdown should be for the day?

At what point do you transition from the prepackaged meals to your own cooking, and what does TSFL recommend eating at that point?
Old 02-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #69
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
Sorry. I didn't want the sales pitch, I am actually curious about the How and the Why.

It sounds like a calorie restricted low GI diet.

I know it's unimportant because someone has already done all the work when they prepared the meals, but do you have any idea what the target macro nutrient breakdown should be for the day?

At what point do you transition from the prepackaged meals to your own cooking, and what does TSFL recommend eating at that point?
Once you reach your goal weight and are done with the fat burning state you enter the Transition phase where you start to eat fruit again, as well as the higher starch vegetables that you eliminated in the fat burn phase. You also can start to eat whole grains again. Once transition is done, you enter the maintenance phase where you keep the weight off for good. You might eat just a couple of the meal replacements and the rest of the day you eat healthier meals. This program basically teaches you how to eat properly your entire life.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #70
Commander Quan
Feeling at Home

Bolivar

Gotcha. Glad it's working out for you. You look good.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #71
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Here are some recent pictures:

Old 03-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #72
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Gangsta!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #73
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter007 View Post
You have done a great job and I really apprciate that.But I think that is not enough. You should take more care about your weight. Mean you have need to cut off more fat from your body.
I think you need to respond to the PM I sent you and the questions others have directed to you.