Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 04-25-2018, 08:53 PM   #141
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: New Car Pics Thread

You

ain't

just

whistling

Dixie

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #142
mmblz

Trading: (3)
Partagas
mmblz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR View Post
We're thinking of upgrading soon and I've really been eyeing the Panamera, even though the looks take some getting used to. We love our Volvo, especially with the awd and V8, but it's about time to retire it I think. Would love to consider a Rapide, but I think finding a good pre-owned one may be difficult on our budget and the lack of support for servicing around us would be a big issue as well.
Dealership gave me a brand new Panamera recently as a loaner. I think it might have been a "4" but not positive. Have to say it felt really big and not so nimble. Naturally it is bigger than my car, but when I drove a Cayenne I didn't have that same reaction - I loved the Cayenne.

Old 04-28-2018, 03:17 PM   #143
4WheelVFR
Wild'n since '87

First Name: Ray
Trading: (36)
Montecristo
4WheelVFR has a spectacular aura about4WheelVFR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmblz View Post
Dealership gave me a brand new Panamera recently as a loaner. I think it might have been a "4" but not positive. Have to say it felt really big and not so nimble. Naturally it is bigger than my car, but when I drove a Cayenne I didn't have that same reaction - I loved the Cayenne.

Damn, I guess we just need to drive more cars. We're just all over the place with what we want......we need like 6 cars but can only have 2 lol. I wonder how well our daughter would fit in the back of a 911......
4WheelVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 05:43 AM   #144
mmblz

Partagas

Quote:
Damn, I guess we just need to drive more cars. We're just all over the place with what we want......we need like 6 cars but can only have 2 lol. I wonder how well our daughter would fit in the back of a 911......
Young kids fit great! My oldest daughter is 10 and she is probably just reaching the point where she will start to feel cramped in another year or two.
Old 04-29-2018, 10:29 AM   #145
4WheelVFR
Wild'n since '87

First Name: Ray
Trading: (36)
Montecristo
4WheelVFR has a spectacular aura about4WheelVFR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Young kids fit great! My oldest daughter is 10 and she is probably just reaching the point where she will start to feel cramped in another year or two.
Our daughter is just over 3 so she's got a lot of time left to grow into it. I heard the cabriolet is a little more cramped in the back due to the back seat being a tad less reclined. Have you found this to be true?
4WheelVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:36 AM   #146
mmblz

Partagas

Quote:
Our daughter is just over 3 so she's got a lot of time left to grow into it. I heard the cabriolet is a little more cramped in the back due to the back seat being a tad less reclined. Have you found this to be true?
Haven't sat in a hard top.... cab back seat is absolutely uncomfortable for an adult... max of a mile or two without triggering a visit to the chiropractor.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:50 AM   #147
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
A friend got one as loaner too and he said the same exact thing. Between the looks and reviews I was all set on the Panamera.