Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 09-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #41
mkarnold1
Skol Vikings!

First Name: Mark
Trading: (22)
RA Army (Served With Honor)
mkarnold1 will become famous soon enoughmkarnold1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Just ordered a new Cutter Cuban Crafters.

Plastic is easier on the digits. And if your worried about it breaking: LIFETIME GUARANTEE: This quality cutter is guaranteed for as long as you own it. If it should ever break or fail to function as expected, simply return it and include a self-addressed stamped envelope. It will be replaced free of charge. This is the last cutter that you will ever buy!

I think you got a heckuva deal
Old 09-29-2011, 03:36 AM   #42
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Mark, yeah I remember reading that disclaimer....can't to get it. Will let you all know.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:46 AM   #43
Savor the Stick
~Loves the Lord~

First Name: Kevin, or just K
Trading: (67)
Partagas Navy (Served With Honor)
Savor the Stick has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Just ordered a new Cutter Cuban Crafters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
Thanks for the tip Scott, yeah maybe the one that was on Cigarobsession (can't remember his name right now) is metal....but it was only $14.99 so still a steal lol
Hey Mickey I the all steel one (CUBAN CRAFTERS PERFECTO CUTTER) and it is the best! You made a great purchase. For that price I would have bought 2 and when the one got dull...ALL cutters do, switch it out send the dull one back....and on and on and on. I have had Palio's, and just about every other one made... and the Cuban Crafters is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emopunker2004 View Post
I got one as a gift from kickerb. It sucks. His is great. I need to send mine back. It never worked right.
Good thing it is guaranteed for your lifetime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarNut View Post
I have the one above as well as this one http://www.amazon.com/Cuban-Crafters...7239077&sr=1-3. They both work great and I have never had any issues with them taking off too much of the cap -- but I also don't rest every cigar against the stop.
Having said that, I have a number of other cutters and I like all of them. The nice thing about the Cuban Crafters cutters is that they work very well and are very reasonably priced.
Exactly! On small sticks I usually use a punch anyways. Don't need to take the top of the cap off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarnold1 View Post
Plastic is easier on the digits. And if your worried about it breaking: LIFETIME GUARANTEE: This quality cutter is guaranteed for as long as you own it. If it should ever break or fail to function as expected, simply return it and include a self-addressed stamped envelope. It will be replaced free of charge. This is the last cutter that you will ever buy!

Bingo!

I think you got a heckuva deal
Amen Brother!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 08:19 AM   #44
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Is yours the plastic one too?
mine is metal. i still need to send the POS back.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #45
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick View Post

Good thing it is guaranteed for your lifetime!
Yeh but if i send it back 10 times, the postage starts eating away at the value. At least it was free though
Old 09-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #46
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yeh but if i send it back 10 times, the postage starts eating away at the value. At least it was free though
Not really. They are small enough that you can send them first class which is really inexpensive (64 cents per ounce up to 13 ounces). I think mine weighs about 3 ounces; 5 with the box.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #47
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

HdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarNut View Post
Not really. They are small enough that you can send them first class which is really inexpensive (64 cents per ounce up to 13 ounces). I think mine weighs about 3 ounces; 5 with the box.
so .64 x 3 x 2ways?
Old 09-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #48
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Could probably just place them in an manilla envelope and put 2-3 stamps on there and be good right?
Old 09-29-2011, 11:56 AM   #49
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

RA

Quote:
so .64 x 3 x 2ways?
Only one way -- they pick up the return shipping. And .64 is the worst case. Best is whatever a first class stamp costs x weight in ounces.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #50
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

RA

Quote:
Could probably just place them in an manilla envelope and put 2-3 stamps on there and be good right?
That depends on how heavy the envelope is as these cutters have some nice edges on them that might pierce a standard envelope while being "processed" by the USPS. Also, you need one stamp per ounce.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #51
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Good info, thanks