Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 01-06-2018, 08:50 AM   #1
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default 40 count traveldor on Cigarpage for $25

cigarpage has a 40 count traveldor for $25 on their daily deal. Not sure of the brand but for $25 I’d figure I’d pass it along. No affiliation with the site but have had smooth dealings with them.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
T.G
Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: 40 count traveldor on Cigarpage for $25

Years back, I bought bunch of those 40-count cases for the troops. The seals were good and the quality was surprising for a "$70" mid-level case that routinely sells for $40-50. For $25 and shipping is included, it's a good deal. The only detractor I can recall was that the foam trays weren't really designed for cigars, they are just generic slotted foam that is kind of tall and doesn't really hold large ring gauge cigars well. Depending on what cigars you put in there, you might have to take one tray out also.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote