Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
ninjavanish
Feeling at Home

Trading: (16)
Bolivar
ninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the rough
Default Probably a STUPID question but I'll ask anyway...

Has anyone ever gone through a phase where they really just didn't have a desire to smoke any of their cigars?

I mean, honestly, I know this is a cigar board...

But seriously... for like the past month or two I feel just plain robbed of my desire to smoke anything. I can't figure out why.

I have drastically reduced the amount of cigars that I smoke since taking my new job in April and leaving Cigar Retail behind... but I still smoked probably 1 or 2 a day up until about the middle of October.

Since then I can tell you exactly how many cigars I have smoked... THREE.

I still have the same passion for cigars as I did... I know that... but something... something that I can't identify is holding me back. At times when I would normally have said "Ok, I'll grab a stick and step outside and grill some hamburgers." Or "I'll just step outside and smoke just for the sake of burning one." I find myself thinking "Nah, I can smoke one later." OR "Meh, I'm just not in the mood."

Maybe it some stress from the job. Maybe it's trying to find time to spend with my new bride... I dunno. But It's seriously starting to PISS ME OFF! And now it's 30 degrees outside... and for someone who tolerates cold weather about as well as a sharp stick in the eye... this weather doesn't make it any easier to break out of whatever this FUNK is!

Any advice?
ninjavanish is offline   Reply With Quote