Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
loki
H.A.T.E

Trading: (7)
Partagas
loki will become famous soon enoughloki will become famous soon enough
Default "got puros?" dirty? come in for the story.

Today I had some running around to do today with my parents and we ended up going out to eat at the end of it.

We started off at costco where I had a pleasant gentleman see my shirt and say "not many people would know what that means but I do" then I mentioned that he should see the back and then he and his wife got excited and said that they have to get one so I made sure that they had marks web site addy so that they can have one. That was a nice start to the day. Now onto the second part of my day. We finished our running around and we went to a local establishment to get food. We were seated, ordered and our food finally came. As the runner was bringing out our food another waitress came out and loudly and rudely questioned the meaning of my hoodie. http://www.cigarmony.com/index.asp?P...PROD&ProdID=46 for those who haven't seen this hoodie I love it very comfy go get one.

well I missed the tone in the waitress' voice the first time she said it then more and more I started to realize what happened and that was she thought it was something dirty and was trying to call me out on it. My mother realized what happened as soon as it did and she was fit to be tied. I was angry but I tried to let it pass until after the meal when I was going to say something. my mother didn't let it slide that easily to make a longer story short the manager handled the situation very poorly and we won't be going back...which is ok becuase I'm not a fan of that place which was the eat and park in cranberry for people from the area....and nick and mike since we had breakfast there when they came down for the hockey game.
loki is offline   Reply With Quote