Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 07-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
kzm007

Default WTS/WTT: Region 2 DVDs

I'm looking to sell the following PAL R2 DVDs or trade them for any type of NTSC R1/Region-free DVD.

DVDs may be traded/sold separately or as any kind of a group.

Please PM if interested, and thanks for looking!
  1. Hitler - The Rise of Evil: Based on the 1944 Normandy Landings, FEMALE AGENTS recounts the story of five ordinary women tasked with rescuing a British agent from behind enemy lines. Louise (Sophie Marceau) is put in charge of the mission and her first point of duty is to assemble a crack team of all-female Resistance fighters. Using her feminine wiles, she manages to secure the very best women in their respective fields: a showgirl who excels in the art of seduction, a chemist and explosives expert, a prostitute and cold-blooded killer, and a Jewish Italian radio operator. Just when everything seems to be going well, they receive orders to assassinate the head of Nazi counter-intelligence in Paris, for fears that he knows too much about the Landings. How will the women adapt to this unexpected and potentially suicidal change of plans?

2. Tenebrae: Shortly after American mystery-thriller novelist Peter Neal arrives in Rome to promote his new book (the Tenebrae of the title) an attractive young woman is murdered by a razor-wielding maniac who stuffs pages of Neal's latest novel into the mouth of his victim before slashing her throat. So begins a bizarre series of horrific murders, the details of which strangely resemble the fictional murders in Neal's book. Baffled by the killings, the local police believe the author may hold the key to solving the case and turn to him for help. Circumstances change, however, when Neal himself begins to receive death threats from the killer.

3. Woodstock Diaries: August 15th 1969 was a day that went down in popular music culture when nearly 500,000 people descended on the infamous site of Woodstock to listen to 26 now-legendary artists over a 3 day period.An enthralling documentary about the creation of Woodstock, it contains drama, humour and recaptures those heady days of the hippie movement when young people really believed that they could change the world. Amazingly, this historic event almost never happened. A series of near-catastrophes conspired to derail the Woodstock Festival which were prevented by the sheer determination and temerity of several key players.Featuring Performances/Live Footage by:Richie Havens, John Sebastian, Santana, Canned Heat, Mountain, Janis Joplin, The Who, Joe Cocker, Sha-Na-Na, Johnny Winter, The Incredible String Band, Jimi Hendrix, Crosby Stills Nash Young and many more.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Darrell

Default Re: WTS/WTT: Region 2 DVDs

You left off prices.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #3
kzm007

Well I figured the conversion would be confusing...I'm blaming the heat at the moment lol.

We'll say $10 apiece, shipped though. That's in USD. If you're out of the country, feel free to negotiate with me. Payment via PP only for international orders excluding Canada.

Thanks D.

Kegan
Old 07-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
kzm007

Default Re: WTS/WTT: Region 2 DVDs for R1 DVDs OR Pipe Tobacco

Please note I have changed my posting slightly.

I am looking for either payment, R1 DVDs, pipe tobacco, or pipes in trade.

US residents, remember that most HDTVs read PAL just fine, and you can often hack your DVD or blu-ray players to watch any-region DVDs.

Asking $10 shipped. International sales outside of North America may be a few dollars more. PM me, and I guarantee a fair trade

DVDs remaining:

1. Tenebrae: Shortly after American mystery-thriller novelist Peter Neal arrives in Rome to promote his new book (the Tenebrae of the title) an attractive young woman is murdered by a razor-wielding maniac who stuffs pages of Neal's latest novel into the mouth of his victim before slashing her throat. So begins a bizarre series of horrific murders, the details of which strangely resemble the fictional murders in Neal's book. Baffled by the killings, the local police believe the author may hold the key to solving the case and turn to him for help. Circumstances change, however, when Neal himself begins to receive death threats from the killer.

2. Woodstock Diaries: August 15th 1969 was a day that went down in popular music culture when nearly 500,000 people descended on the infamous site of Woodstock to listen to 26 now-legendary artists over a 3 day period.An enthralling documentary about the creation of Woodstock, it contains drama, humour and recaptures those heady days of the hippie movement when young people really believed that they could change the world. Amazingly, this historic event almost never happened. A series of near-catastrophes conspired to derail the Woodstock Festival which were prevented by the sheer determination and temerity of several key players.Featuring Performances/Live Footage by:Richie Havens, John Sebastian, Santana, Canned Heat, Mountain, Janis Joplin, The Who, Joe Cocker, Sha-Na-Na, Johnny Winter, The Incredible String Band, Jimi Hendrix, Crosby Stills Nash Young and many more.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
kzm007

Tenebrae is the last DVD remaining.

Last edited by kzm007; 07-10-2010 at 10:26 PM.