Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 07-27-2018, 03:50 AM   #561
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

First Name: Boffa
Trading: (48)
Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Second Firearm Thread...

Lots of nice wheel guns up there!
HK3- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:57 AM   #562
Ashcan Bill
Ol' Dude

First Name: Bill
Trading: (6)
Partagas
Ashcan Bill has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK3- View Post
Lots of nice wheel guns up there!
You really shouldn't enable me.

This is my 1952 S&W Baby Chief. We share a birth year.

Ashcan Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:11 AM   #563
SurfnSafari
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (0)
SurfnSafari has disabled reputation

If your into firearms, and want to spend the weekend in the Disneyland of Gun Shows, may I suggest The Cross Roads of the West - Small Arms Review Show.

This years dates are November 30th. - December 2, 2018. It will be at the Arizona State Fair Grounds - Phoenix AZ.

Honeslty if you come you can not see everything in a day, but you get a wrist band for all three days, the only negative is parking at about $10.00/day.

The display are awesome, machine guns historic military stuff, and about anything you could wish for.

FYI

Yes Crossroads of the West Gun Shows has a web-site, Google will find it for you.
SurfnSafari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 08:19 PM   #564
Gabe215
Have My Own Room

First Name: Gabe
Trading: (20)
Gabe215 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe215 has a spectacular aura aboutGabe215 has a spectacular aura about

Thinking about buying a Springfield 1911 Stainless Mil Spec next week, sold my 1911 years ago and it’s about time to add one and the price is right
Gabe215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #565
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Recently located a great BOTL who hasn't been seen in these parts for awhile - @Stitch. Back in the day, he made me a beautiful custom three-finger leather cigar case. As I have expanded my gun collection, I wanted to get one of his quality holsters. What you are seeing is my M&P 9c mated with its absolutely perfect fitting Basic Carry 1 Holster in Mahogany. Thanks, Stitch. Here's hoping we see you around some more. If you want to see other examples of Jeff's outstanding work, I recommend you take a gander at http://mountainhomeleather.com/contact.htm.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:16 AM   #566
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=Ashcan Bill;2157154]You really shouldn't enable me.

This is my 1952 S&W Baby Chief. We share a birth year.

Thats a nice one Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSafari View Post
If your into firearms, and want to spend the weekend in the Disneyland of Gun Shows, may I suggest The Cross Roads of the West - Small Arms Review Show.

This years dates are November 30th. - December 2, 2018. It will be at the Arizona State Fair Grounds - Phoenix AZ.

Honeslty if you come you can not see everything in a day, but you get a wrist band for all three days, the only negative is parking at about $10.00/day.

The display are awesome, machine guns historic military stuff, and about anything you could wish for.

FYI

Yes Crossroads of the West Gun Shows has a web-site, Google will find it for you.
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe215 View Post
Thinking about buying a Springfield 1911 Stainless Mil Spec next week, sold my 1911 years ago and it’s about time to add one and the price is right
I dig 1911's. Sometimes talking about 1911's with the polymer guys is like bringing up politics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
Recently located a great BOTL who hasn't been seen in these parts for awhile - @Stitch. Back in the day, he made me a beautiful custom three-finger leather cigar case. As I have expanded my gun collection, I wanted to get one of his quality holsters. What you are seeing is my M&P 9c mated with its absolutely perfect fitting Basic Carry 1 Holster in Mahogany. Thanks, Stitch. Here's hoping we see you around some more. If you want to see other examples of Jeff's outstanding work, I recommend you take a gander at http://mountainhomeleather.com/contact.htm.
Old 08-18-2018, 05:21 AM   #567
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Just built this 300 blackout. Spikes calico jack lower and a ghost firearms upper. Just waiting on my supressor.

DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:08 AM   #568
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

Partagas

Nice Andrew!
Old 08-20-2018, 06:40 AM   #569
Trumpet
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Rich
Trading: (2)
RA Army (Served With Honor)
Trumpet is on a distinguished road

Haven't posted here in a while....
My two most recent builds. First is "SPR-ish" with 18" WOA barrel, SLR rail and gas block, VLTOR MUR upper, RRA two stage trigger tuned by Hollilger, MSTN brake, Vortex PST 2.5-10x32.

6.5 Grendel....
VLTOR MUR, Odin Works 18" barrel/adj.gas/BCG, Geissele Mk8, Geissele SD-3G, Bushnell Tactical (now discontinued) 3.5-13, Gamma brake.

Old 08-27-2018, 08:01 AM   #570
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Nice rifles Rich.

Firearm related...I applied part time at a gun shop. Fingers crossed I get the job. I'm sure most if not all of my pay will be purchasing guns
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 06:09 PM   #571
Edeustace
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Ed
Navy (Retired)
Edeustace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
Haven't posted here in a while....
My two most recent builds. First is "SPR-ish" with 18" WOA barrel, SLR rail and gas block, VLTOR MUR upper, RRA two stage trigger tuned by Hollilger, MSTN brake, Vortex PST 2.5-10x32.

6.5 Grendel....
VLTOR MUR, Odin Works 18" barrel/adj.gas/BCG, Geissele Mk8, Geissele SD-3G, Bushnell Tactical (now discontinued) 3.5-13, Gamma brake.

Beautiful rifles, I miss my 308 POF and Adams Arms Grendel! Life is a b*tch and lawyers are expensive!
Edeustace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 11:01 PM   #572
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Just picked up this little cutie! May not be the hottest girl at the dance, but I think she cleans up pretty nice.
Taurus 605 .357 magnum 2 in. snubnose
Old 09-01-2018, 05:19 AM   #573
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

Just picked up a Walther PPQ (M1) 9mm yesterday. Low miles used, previous owner had put Trijicon HD sights on it, and there were 4 magazines in the box. It pays to at least consider buying pre-owned, if you know how to look over a gun before plunking down the money.

Probably have to wait until tomorrow to give it a spin. Really a sweet trigger on this thing!
Old 09-03-2018, 03:34 AM   #574
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPD6030 View Post
Nice rifles Rich.

Firearm related...I applied part time at a gun shop. Fingers crossed I get the job. I'm sure most if not all of my pay will be purchasing guns

Oh man thats sweet! Good Luck!
Old 09-03-2018, 05:56 AM   #575
YankeeMan
Just moved South

First Name: Rick
Partagas
YankeeMan will become famous soon enough

Just got my HR218 permit. I picked up a Ruger LSC9. I am really happy with it so far.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:24 PM   #576
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

The Walther PPQ works fine, and is pretty accurate thanks to the very good trigger. If I do my part, that is.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:34 PM   #577
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

California Compliant?

Old 09-24-2018, 04:44 AM   #578
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
California Compliant?

Old 09-24-2018, 03:01 PM   #579
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
California Compliant?

No
Old 01-15-2019, 08:07 PM   #580
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

VR

RUGER SP101 .357 mag 2.25 in.