Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
tchariya
Taters of the lost Ark

Trading: (13)
RG
tchariya will become famous soon enoughtchariya will become famous soon enough
Default 'Defying Gravity': new 'space' show on primetime

Well with BSG in the books as well as SG(pick your favorites), I was itching for a new show that might hang around for a few years. Well this past Sunday, the pilot for 'Defying Gravity' came out on NBC(?). I thought you syfy(I hate the new name) nuts might be interested. It has potential.

Basically the show shadows a group of astronauts as they make a 6 year trip around the planets. The two hour show only reveals the three days (plus lots of flashbacks to build plot and character). It isn't a technology whore show and I don't believe there will be cool new weapons and translators and beam me ups. It does seem like a viable future of space travel (50 years in the future) after we have landed people on Mars. There are attractive females on the show.

Most interestingly, 'someone or something' encouraged the people of Earth to take on this mission. But I guess you have to continue to watch this show to find out WTH??

Anyone else watch this??
tchariya is offline   Reply With Quote