Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Montano
Bourbon IS a food group

First Name: Nick
Trading: (33)
Cohiba Navy (Served With Honor)
Montano is a jewel in the roughMontano is a jewel in the roughMontano is a jewel in the roughMontano is a jewel in the rough
Default 2011 CA Superbowl XLV Pool

The 2nd Annual CA Superbowl Pool to help the troops, as well as have a little fun

I thought we should get an early start this year so that more people have a chance to play, and everyone has plenty of time to ship their entry sticks.

There will be 100 squares. The cost of 1 square is 3 handmade cigars. We will start out with a limit of 5 squares per person. If there are still squares available on Jan 6th, I will open them up to anyone who wants additional squares.

All packages must shipped (post tracking numbers in this thread) by Dec 31st. If your package is not received by Jan 14th, your square will be turned over to the troops. Shipping information along with all necessary sign-up information will be emailed to you.

300 cigars total.
60 Go to the troops off the top.
240 Payout to the Quarterly winners.

First Quarter - 60 cigars
Second Quarter - 60 cigars
Third Quarter - 60 cigars
Fourth Quarter - 60 cigars
No Overtime for this pool. The score at the end of each quarter determines the winner.

By selecting squares, you are committing to sending cigars. Do not play, if you aren't going to pay !

The pool is done online. You need to register (free), and if possible, please use your CA name so we know who is who. Once registered, you pick the squares you want and then lock them in. Once all squares are filled, the pool will be locked and numbers assigned by the computer.

We had a lot of fun last year and I think this year will be even better !!

So for those who would like to participate, please PM or send me an email with your name and CA 'nick'.

Edit: CONUS only

Last edited by pnoon; 10-12-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added CONUS only per OP
Montano is offline   Reply With Quote