Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-23-2013, 07:17 AM   #21
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: You Know You're Crazy When Discussions (YKYCW-1) -Intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant_argent View Post
Cigar Asylum is a hobby forum. While there are many disparate subjects and sub forums, having more dedicated sub-forums would seem to dilute the main site a bit too far, IMO.
Gosh, I didn't think there were enough banter threads already. While all of the ideas seem like "wonderful" "unique" "wacky" "crazy" kind of self indulgence, (one or two of which I have taken part in.) (shh... I prefer not to share ~everything~ with everyone.) it may be going a bit too far to ask our hard working admin staff to further monitor more forum subject matter. Might I also add that they do this for no monetary reward, and ask for none, and prefer it that way, and have set up CigarAsylum as a free site where we can gather and shoot the bull on enough topics and subforums.

One of the great things about the crazy dang intrawebz thing is that with a small amount of searching, you can probably find sites dedicated to any number of esoteric, perverted, and downright whack-job-y subjects.

It's like the Wild West.
What he said