Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Stinky
Join CigarRights.org NOW!

First Name: Stinky
Trading: (1)
Punch
Stinky will become famous soon enoughStinky will become famous soon enough
Default Help a BOTL in Seattle, Washington?

Me? I'm fine, thank you.

Just got off the phone with a crazy old woman in Seattle, Washington. She bought a Stinky Cigar Floor Ashtray for her son 'many months ago' and cannot figure out how to put the bowl & handle back together! It was the most pathetic phone call I've had in MONTHS! She explained that her son cannot figure it out either! "He's just not very handy that way." She cannot take a photo or send by e-mail. (get the picture? . . . helpless in Seattle! ) Anyone in the Seattle area wanna help her out?

Promoting the Enjoyment of Fine Cigars!
Stinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
VirtualSmitty
WiP!?

First Name: Joe
Trading: (0)
Vegueros
VirtualSmitty has disabled reputation
Default Re: Help a BOTL in Seattle, Washington?

Tell her to toss it and buy another from a company that has customer service.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

I wonder if it won't go back together because it is broken in some way. Perhaps she didn't expect the owner of the company she gave money to in good faith to dismiss her in some fashion, or for that matter, to act as if everyone in the world chooses to be electronically connected or technologically adept.
If I were in her area, I would most certainly go help her out, if not simply out of brotherhood, but to make sure she understood that not all people would be willing to speak about her in such disrespectful terms.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
gnbikes
Feeling at Home

First Name: Garry
Trading: (3)
RyJ
gnbikes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Me? I'm fine, thank you.

Just got off the phone with a crazy old woman in Seattle, Washington. She bought a Stinky Cigar Floor Ashtray for her son 'many months ago' and cannot figure out how to put the bowl & handle back together! It was the most pathetic phone call I've had in MONTHS! She explained that her son cannot figure it out either! "He's just not very handy that way." She cannot take a photo or send by e-mail. (get the picture? . . . helpless in Seattle! ) Anyone in the Seattle area wanna help her out?
where in Seattle is she? Maybe I can recomend a place that can help her. I am south of Seattle myself.
Garry
gnbikes is offline   Reply With Quote