Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
lbowles2
Luv me some broadleaf!!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (84)
lbowles2 will become famous soon enough
Default My new cabinet humidor

After taking a while to decide on what I wanted to do for a cabinet I decided to go with an Olde English Tower cabinet humidor. I got
it in the other day and got the set & forget system that I got from Aristocrat installed. I gotta say that the set & forget system is
awesome and the cabinet fits where I wanted to put it perfectly and gives me plenty of storage for the future.

The measly 19 or so boxes and 150 or so singles that I have didn't even put a dent in the storage. Each of the little drawers will hold
anywhere from 25 to 35 cigars. With that kind of storage in just the small drawers I will likely end up taking out the big drawers for
another shelf but that won't need to happen for a long time.

As for the humidity the cabinet seems to seal pretty well and the level has stabilized nicely after only 3 days. I went with the Aristocrat
system with 2 of the 1.5 qt hidration units. It works great and is easy to setup and configure. I would highly recommend it. The parts
are very nice quality and Bob's customer service it top notch.

Overall I am a happy camper. I definitely could have gotten a better cabinet from Aristocrat but not for the money I spent... at least not
the same measurements.