Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Rehumidifying Bovida packs? (seems to be working...)

Last month I had a few 65% Bovida packs that were almost entirely dried up. Took em out of the traveldor's, put in fresh ones... and then on a whim, I through them in a tupperware container with a bowl of distilled water and forgot about it. 6 weeks later (when I remembered), they seem to be full and ready to go to work!

I put one alone in a 15ct with a couple hydrometers, and the case appears to be holding steady at 65%. In other words, working perfectly.

So does anyone have any experience with this? seems like we could save a few bucks on Bovida's if we did this 2-5 times before throwing em out and buying new ones. Surely there must be a "con" I haven't found yet?