Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 03-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #41
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Things People Do That Amaze You

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Hehehehe
How many times have you gone to McDonald's and your food was wrong and you're missing your straw? If it's not happened, you should experience our McDonald's.
You'd have to be delirious not to check your bag.
It surprises me to learn that my turn at the window is a lot less important than yours. If you're too busy to wait, go home and make a sammich. hehehe
Sorry Scott that was my fault. When I was a mischievous juvenile I used to order water and water only as long as there was a car in front and behind me I would get the car behinds food. Only worked a few times then they actually rung up water on the order screen. I know flame away. Mind you now I don't go through at all as I'm scared of the spit in the food while in uniform.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #42
Smoking Dragon
formerly sergeant smoky

First Name: John
Trading: (67)
Cohiba Army (Disabled Vet)
Smoking Dragon has a spectacular aura aboutSmoking Dragon has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
My friends and I say you are wrong 100% of the time
Only on Mondays
Smoking Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #43
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPD6030 View Post
Sorry Scott that was my fault. When I was a mischievous juvenile I used to order water and water only as long as there was a car in front and behind me I would get the car behinds food. Only worked a few times then they actually rung up water on the order screen. I know flame away. Mind you now I don't go through at all as I'm scared of the spit in the food while in uniform.
"Double Bac-o cheeseburger, its for a cop"

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCriG...eature=related
Old 03-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #44
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Quote:
"Double Bac-o cheeseburger, its for a cop"

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCriG...eature=related
You just made my day better Adam
Old 03-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #45
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mind you now I don't go through at all as I'm scared of the spit in the food while in uniform.
Funny how it all evens out, eh?
Old 03-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #46
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You just made my day better Adam
Did you never see Super Troopers? If not, I'm gonna have to make an emergency shipment.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #47
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

Partagas

Quote:
Funny how it all evens out, eh?
Oh I'm sure we've all eaten spit and nasty hair at one time or another so I don't feel too bad. It does make me want to thinking about it though.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #48
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

Partagas

Quote:
Did you never see Super Troopers? If not, I'm gonna have to make an emergency shipment.

Oh no I have a copy I just needed a laugh. "You boys like Mexico! Woohoo"
Old 03-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #49
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh no I have a copy I just needed a laugh. "You boys like Mexico! Woohoo"
I find it to be a pretty decent account of what real police work must be like, or atleast how I think it should be.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #50
ahc4353

Quote:
No I'm currently a receptionist right now until the arm heals. And not it is not funny.
If the vultures here stay away from this post I will be amazed!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #51
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've personally had to deliver the message that, "Your misuse of 911 can land you in jail, 911 is for emergencies only, you call again and I'll send up charges" One lady in particular...my foot hurts I want a ride to the hospital. Mind you it was hurting and she didn't break or hit it on anything. Ring Ring 911 what is your emergency. I want a ride to the hospital. Ma'am this is 911. Go to house, remind lady of 911 use and leave. Not two minutes later same thing. This time I go to house she asks me to take her to hospital. I pull out my favorite one liner. I only give rides one way and that's to jail, if you'd like to go hop in the backseat". Somehow she was mad at me but found a ride to the hospital.
Good job Andrew.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #52
landhoney
Mr. Charisma

First Name: Seth
Trading: (32)
landhoney has a spectacular aura aboutlandhoney has a spectacular aura aboutlandhoney has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
No I'm currently a receptionist right now until the arm heals. And not it is not funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
If the vultures here stay away from this post I will be amazed!
You mean the typographical error, I know I hate that.
landhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:32 PM   #53
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
People who make wild a$$ claims with no backup data.

Some old guy was complaining earlier about dragging an un-named person into THEIR threads. Don't piss that old guy off. No telling what he may do.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #54
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

Partagas

Quote:
I find it to be a pretty decent account of what real police work must be like, or atleast how I think it should be.
I wish it was that fun. 98% boring but that 2% of the time oh boy that's what I live for. I'm sure GregG can attest to this.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #55
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

Partagas

I got tons of stories I could tell!

First week at my new dept. get a call of two b/f's in a car that had a gun. Saw the car, turned around, stopped them. Pulled gun out and ordered out of the car, detained them, no gun, oh well, the driver had no driver's license so she went to jail. Then they file a complaint on me for pulling my gun on them. Idiots.

Or how about the idiot who ran from me on a motorcycle at 120 mph with a passenger on the back that was 13 years old! Found that out afterwords that the passenger was the magistrates daughter! The operator got 6 months in jail. The funny part is while he was in jail his cycle got repossessed since he could not make the payments!

And last but certainly not least. I was breaking up a fight outside the bar. This woman punched a guy in the face right in front of me after I annouced that I was the police and to stop fighting. Took her to the ground. Started to place handcuffs on her and got blindsided by a drunk patron that had come out to see what the fight was about. Clocked me in my jaw. Dropped the girl ran inside after the guy who just committed a felony by hitting me and grabbed him. Beer bottles flying off the bar and my backup comes screaming in and tries to taze the guy just as he's about to hit me again. One hits and one misses so we pile drive the guy into and off of the pool table to the ground. Search him and find green leaf. Ha, now two charges. A-hole. Then his brilliant defense attorny asks me to lower his charge to a misdemeanor because his client wants to go to college and get a job. I said well I'll lower it from a 4 year felony to a 2 year felony but not to a misdemeanor. Attorney said my client was drunk he didn't know you were a cop. I called and told him that I was in full uniform in a clearly marked police vehicle that was parked out front with the lights on. Idiot.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #56
D_A
Dave's not here

First Name: David
Trading: (7)
Bolivar
D_A is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
No kidding. The one's who are behind me and can't wait the extra 15-20 seconds are the a-holes.
Sad thing is that half of those a-holes that were impatient while you were checking your order will sit there and do the same thing when they're handed their bag at the window.
D_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #57
poker
1:11

First Name: Kelly
Trading: (7)
Cohiba
poker has disabled reputation

Things People Do That Amaze You....

Become a moderator on a open forum and a whole new door of crazy opens up

Cigar Asylum: A cigar board birthed without agendas, without profiting, and without advertisements. Amor puro

Character is what you do when no one is watching
poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #58
s15driftking
Go Browns!

First Name: Bobby
Trading: (16)
Partagas
s15driftking has a spectacular aura abouts15driftking has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
No kidding. The one's who are behind me and can't wait the extra 15-20 seconds are the a-holes.
"Hey now, move it bub!" (that's what i say with a stern fist wave)

Old 03-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #59
ahc4353

I heard about this guy who bought a bunch of forums and tried to mash them into one big one and make everyone the same with a ton of advertising everywhere. Then got pi$$ed when people voiced their displeasure! I heard that was pretty amazing.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #60
Lucky_Hippo
A Cigar = 42

First Name: Gary
Trading: (2)
Lucky_Hippo is on a distinguished road

The Mexico emmigration lady "amazed" me and my wife last week.

She "amazed" me when she ripped my passport cover in front of my eyes and then proceeded to tell me it was invalid because it was now mutilated. Her manager then "amazed" me even more when I asked to speak with him and he proceeded to rip several more pages before telling me He'd "let me go on if I gave him a secret favor of 200 dollars American."

Yep, they amazed me so much I nearly sh*t my pants. Let's just say the wife and I are very happy to be home, and even more satisfied to enjoy the views stateside from now on.

It was an award celebration trip for her sales figures. Next year we'll take the money.