Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 07-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #241
jsnake
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jake
Trading: (22)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
jsnake will become famous soon enoughjsnake will become famous soon enough
Default Re: True Blood

Last nights episode got things back on track for me. I thought the last few episodes were lacking........ IDK something.
jsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:40 AM   #242
Wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerb View Post
Damn! We came so close to seeing Jessica naked. What a freaking tease!
No $#it!!! Is it bad that I'm really hoping she goes for it at some point?

I liked the episode, and the "new" Eric has me laughing all the time! I like what they've done with his character. My wife loves the fact that he walks around with his shirt off all the time. LOL I also laughed at the reaction that the lawyer had to Bill after he glamoured her. Now to the things that will evolve in the next few episodes. Jesus and Lafayette down in Mexico with Jesus' grandfather...that may provide something big, it seems. Lafayette may be more powerful that he or anyone else realizes. They seemed to hint at that when he joined the circle at the group. I really really hate Marnie. Can't wait for them to kill her off. But with the info that they provided about the witch who burned at the stake necromancing the vamps to their deaths at that time, I wonder if/who will fall under that spell? And the Hoyt/Jessica saga...will he ever decide to be changed? In order for that to work out, I think he will eventually have to give in and allow her to change him. Jason...will he turn into a panther or not? Next week will be a full moon, so we shall see. Alcide and the local pack...will Debbie be pulled back into being a V addict? It seems it might happen. How much more of Pam's face will fall off? How far into the V spiral will Andy fall? And what about Terry and Arlene and the baby...that should be a good one. And then the big question...what will happen with the Bill/Sookie/Eric triangle now? Only time will tell for all of these.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:33 AM   #243
Sawyer
Primitive Screwhead

First Name: Robert
Trading: (5)
Montecristo
Sawyer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
No $#it!!! Is it bad that I'm really hoping she goes for it at some point?

I liked the episode, and the "new" Eric has me laughing all the time! I like what they've done with his character. My wife loves the fact that he walks around with his shirt off all the time. LOL I also laughed at the reaction that the lawyer had to Bill after he glamoured her. Now to the things that will evolve in the next few episodes. Jesus and Lafayette down in Mexico with Jesus' grandfather...that may provide something big, it seems. Lafayette may be more powerful that he or anyone else realizes. They seemed to hint at that when he joined the circle at the group. I really really hate Marnie. Can't wait for them to kill her off. But with the info that they provided about the witch who burned at the stake necromancing the vamps to their deaths at that time, I wonder if/who will fall under that spell? And the Hoyt/Jessica saga...will he ever decide to be changed? In order for that to work out, I think he will eventually have to give in and allow her to change him. Jason...will he turn into a panther or not? Next week will be a full moon, so we shall see. Alcide and the local pack...will Debbie be pulled back into being a V addict? It seems it might happen. How much more of Pam's face will fall off? How far into the V spiral will Andy fall? And what about Terry and Arlene and the baby...that should be a good one. And then the big question...what will happen with the Bill/Sookie/Eric triangle now? Only time will tell for all of these.
You forgot "How much more incest will there be?".
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:20 AM   #244
kickerb

Quote:
And the Hoyt/Jessica saga...will he ever decide to be changed? In order for that to work out, I think he will eventually have to give in and allow her to change him.
Damn, I never thought about it like that. I just assumed that it would never be brought up. But, you may be be right Sir.

Sam and his brother, that is an odd one. I foresee Tommy joining Sam's new circle of friends.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #245
Wanger

Quote:
Damn, I never thought about it like that. I just assumed that it would never be brought up. But, you may be be right Sir.

Sam and his brother, that is an odd one. I foresee Tommy joining Sam's new circle of friends.
It's something that keeps coming up to me, because of the fact that she won't age, and he will, and the issues that seem to be cropping up now, with her being vampire and he being human. Keeps me guessing, though.

Forgot about the new Tommy/Sam drama. Not sure how that will work out. It will be very interesting, though. I don't know if he could be sophisticated enough to join that group, though.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:31 AM   #246
kickerb

After watching the preview for next week, I would agree that Debbie goes back to her old ways.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:05 AM   #247
kickerb

Damn, poor Jason! Jessica is all about him right now.

I really wish Bill would have staked Eric, I'm sick of his character. This whole `good guy` Eric, is pathetic.

It would seem that Tara is only shown this season for the sex quota. Other than that her story line is pointless.

Its pretty damn funny that Sam (or Tommy technically) hooked up with the real Sam's girl and then kicked her to curb that way. Sam is going to be PISSED!!!!

And Sook, well, she needs to get her head on straight and finally get with Alcide.

Pretty decent episode, but nothing over the top.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #248
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

I wish I was a Werepanther......

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:59 AM   #249
kickerb

Hell, i'd like any of those supernatural powers!
Old 08-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #250
kickerb

cept maybe being a Fay, Sookie said it best, "how fuuking lame"!
Old 08-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #251
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Lafayette was set up this whole time to take Jesus' uncle spirit.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #252
kickerb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
Jesus' uncle spirit.
Guess I didn't catch that part. I thought it was his grandfather? Help me understand.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:59 AM   #253
Wanger

Didn't see the whole episode on Sunday, but saw when Lafayette and Jesus went to see his grandpa and the possession bit. That was interesting. I wonder what they're going to do with that storyline, and how it's being tied into Marnie (I still hate that beyotch).

If jason becomes a werepanther, he'll end up getting hit by a truck on the road. He's not that bright. LOL But I could deal with Jessica being after me.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:53 AM   #254
kickerb

Quote:
But I could deal with Jessica being after me.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #255
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Lafayette was set up this whole time to take Jesus' uncle spirit.
Quote:
Guess I didn't catch that part. I thought it was his grandfather? Help me understand.
It is his Grandfather.

So now wll Jesus and Lafayette's love life be inscestuous?

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 08-03-2011, 09:01 AM   #256
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Jesus said "Tio Luca"
Old 08-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #257
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Jesus said "Tio Luca"
Doh! You're absolutely right...my apologies.

Still an inscest situation now though.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #258
jsnake
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jake
Trading: (22)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
jsnake will become famous soon enoughjsnake will become famous soon enough

Wasn't impressed with the last show. It was alright but they are going in 100 different directions and it just isn't flowing for me.
jsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #259
kickerb

Yeah, it was not his grandfather but, Tio Luca. His grandfathers name is Don Bartolo. Although, we have not been told that is his uncle. I would assume you have read the books? Or did I miss that somewhere too?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #260
kickerb

I was under the impression that after Jesus was healed, Tio Luca's spirit left Lafayette.