Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2019, 01:58 PM   #1421
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!
 
kelmac07's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
First Name: Mac
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 27,322
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Two more Ezra Zion Eminence Belicoso & a DBL Habano Baseball Bat (just for fun).

__________________
Dom in the MLB thread "I could probably get you to wear a Yankee hat for a Maduro!"
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:15 PM   #1422
gomeitsmybday
Adjusting to the Life
 
gomeitsmybday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
First Name: Michael
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 304
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Two more Ezra Zion Eminence Belicoso & a DBL Habano Baseball Bat (just for fun).
Looks like you hit a real....."home run"!!! (Pun intended.)
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 06:38 AM   #1423
gomeitsmybday
Adjusting to the Life
 
gomeitsmybday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
First Name: Michael
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 304
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV



So technically, this is still a "NC" purchase! Decided to get serious about my humidification game, so I ordered some HCM beads from Cigarnut. There was a slight hiccup with the order and to make up for it, he tossed in a free cigar stand! (Not pictures, as well as a couple sponges I ordered.) My humidors have since been much more steady, so I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:51 AM   #1424
Porch Dweller
Life is for living
 
Porch Dweller's Avatar
9
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
First Name: James
Location: Mississippi Gulf Coast
Posts: 5,762
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
Wow, your kicking it up gomeitsmybday! Nice mega-grabs. Thatís Porchdweller style for volume hah.
LMAO!!! Been out of town and just now saw this.
__________________
A 1911 in the hand is faster than 911 on the phone
Porch Dweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:29 PM   #1425
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Two more Ezra Zion Eminence Belicoso & a DBL Habano Baseball Bat (just for fun).

Nice!!! Thatís the size of the Eminence that maybe I like the most but not sure hah. I need to get another five pack and see.
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:29 PM   #1426
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post


So technically, this is still a "NC" purchase! Decided to get serious about my humidification game, so I ordered some HCM beads from Cigarnut. There was a slight hiccup with the order and to make up for it, he tossed in a free cigar stand! (Not pictures, as well as a couple sponges I ordered.) My humidors have since been much more steady, so I'm very satisfied with the purchase.
Nothing like a lot of beads hah. Magic.
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:30 PM   #1427
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV





__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 08:32 AM   #1428
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!
 
kelmac07's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
First Name: Mac
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 27,322
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Nice grab on those AJ Last Calls. I was at an AJ Fernandez event a few weeks back and the AJ rep gave me a Cortica to try. Was very tasty.
__________________
Dom in the MLB thread "I could probably get you to wear a Yankee hat for a Maduro!"
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 11:04 AM   #1429
gomeitsmybday
Adjusting to the Life
 
gomeitsmybday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
First Name: Michael
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 304
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

@ Weelok nice score!! Man that is some super fancy packaging too, really really cool looking. Seen those in the local B&M before, I might pick one up soon to try...

And check THIS out -



Spending the weekend with the gf and when i arrived last night, she surprised me with an "early Valentine's Day gift"!! It's Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration sampler from Tampa Sweethearts with 2 of each the following - Hemingway Between the Lines, Don Carlos Personal Reserve, Casa Cuba Sun Grown & Eye of the Shark. Pretty sure she is the best gf ever. Also really cool how Fuente Jr. personalized the order!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:15 PM   #1430
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!
 
kelmac07's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
First Name: Mac
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 27,322
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Grabbed a few 5ers. Gotta love the names of these cigars.

RoMa Craft Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794 Washington (Belicosos)



Cigar Federation "Snitches Get Stitches" XL Toros



__________________
Dom in the MLB thread "I could probably get you to wear a Yankee hat for a Maduro!"
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:43 PM   #1431
Damian
Just in from the Storm
 
Damian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
First Name: Same as above.
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 8
Trading: (0)
RA CoastGuard (Served With Honor)
Damian will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Restocking on some classic favorites. Padron serie 1926 No 2, Montecristo White, Avo Classic Robusto, and some AF Hemingway Signature.
Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:13 AM   #1432
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post
@ Weelok nice score!! Man that is some super fancy packaging too, really really cool looking. Seen those in the local B&M before, I might pick one up soon to try...

And check THIS out -



Spending the weekend with the gf and when i arrived last night, she surprised me with an "early Valentine's Day gift"!! It's Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration sampler from Tampa Sweethearts with 2 of each the following - Hemingway Between the Lines, Don Carlos Personal Reserve, Casa Cuba Sun Grown & Eye of the Shark. Pretty sure she is the best gf ever. Also really cool how Fuente Jr. personalized the order!

Nice Valentines Day present!!!
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:14 AM   #1433
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Grabbed a few 5ers. Gotta love the names of these cigars.

RoMa Craft Intemperance Whiskey Rebellion 1794 Washington (Belicosos)



Cigar Federation "Snitches Get Stitches" XL Toros



Wow your killing it!!! Those cigars look sweet!! How are they?
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:15 AM   #1434
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
Restocking on some classic favorites. Padron serie 1926 No 2, Montecristo White, Avo Classic Robusto, and some AF Hemingway Signature.
Nice spectrum of cigars!!!! Your covered for all types of occasions hah.
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:11 AM   #1435
gomeitsmybday
Adjusting to the Life
 
gomeitsmybday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
First Name: Michael
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 304
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV



Picked these up because I remembered they have a humi pillow included and are (while definitely still young) good to smoke rott which really helps when I want to give other boxes more time to rest!
On that note - I was wanting to buy some Fuente Sungrown 858s, however I've never bought a box before, do they come with pillows like the Hemingway's do? Or does all Fuente boxes? I know it's usually denoted by the water droplet on the box but I can't remember if any do aside from the Hemingway line...thanks to anyone who can answer that!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:07 PM   #1436
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post


Picked these up because I remembered they have a humi pillow included and are (while definitely still young) good to smoke rott which really helps when I want to give other boxes more time to rest!
On that note - I was wanting to buy some Fuente Sungrown 858s, however I've never bought a box before, do they come with pillows like the Hemingway's do? Or does all Fuente boxes? I know it's usually denoted by the water droplet on the box but I can't remember if any do aside from the Hemingway line...thanks to anyone who can answer that!
Wow, never bought a box of AF cigars. Pretty cool they do that!
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:18 PM   #1437
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Bag, couldn’t pass up the deal. I’m weak, and full of tasty cigars.



__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:41 AM   #1438
gomeitsmybday
Adjusting to the Life
 
gomeitsmybday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
First Name: Michael
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 304
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
Bag, couldnít pass up the deal. Iím weak, and full of tasty cigars.



Haha from one Casa Fernandez fanboy to another, compliments on an *excellent* buy! Thinking about smoking a Reserva later today in fact! You said there a deal going on for them? If it's still active right now let me know where, I could always use an extra box of both if.....the price is right!
*cue the price is right theme song*
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 01:37 PM   #1439
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place
 
Weelok's Avatar
6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,958
Trading: (15)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post
Haha from one Casa Fernandez fanboy to another, compliments on an *excellent* buy! Thinking about smoking a Reserva later today in fact! You said there a deal going on for them? If it's still active right now let me know where, I could always use an extra box of both if.....the price is right!
*cue the price is right theme song*
It was a one week 10%off sale on Atlantic. Not much of a sale but in the email they said prices would be going up presumably on the new shipments and these where existing inventory cigars. So mostly I was getting stocked up before the price goes up hah.
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:32 PM   #1440
gomeitsmybday
Adjusting to the Life
 
gomeitsmybday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
First Name: Michael
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 304
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
It was a one week 10%off sale on Atlantic. Not much of a sale but in the email they said prices would be going up presumably on the new shipments and these where existing inventory cigars. So mostly I was getting stocked up before the price goes up hah.
Ahh okay yeah speaking of which - I just saw that they are shipping out Aganorsa Leaf Habano, going to be on the look out for those...but thanks anyway for the info!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content is copyrighted jointly by Cigar Asylum and the content provider.