Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #21
akakirby
Feeling at Home

First Name: Daniel
Trading: (20)
akakirby is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Las Vegas in July!

I highly recommend Rosemarys it is off the strip and in a strip mall but do not let that discourage you, the food, drinks and service were second to none and on the value side if you are a costco member you may be able to get discount gift cards and weds is ladies night 50% off for the ladies. Check it out I do not think you will be disappointed.

http://www.rosemarysrestaurant.com/

I will also give a big to Bobby Flays Mesa Grill I had the Venison and it was awesome, oh and the magaritas are great as well!

Last edited by akakirby; 05-07-2009 at 12:58 PM.
akakirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #22
mrreindeer

Never been to Rosemary's but man, I've wanted to!

Zagat gave it a 28 out of 30 for food; a 20 out of 30 for decor and a 26 out of 30 for service.

Not bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagat.com
“A winner” that “hasn’t lost its special touch”, this West Sider proves “a tough act to follow”, with chef-owners Michael and Wendy Jordan’s “simply outstanding” New American cuisine showcasing “delicate flavors” and served à la carte or in an “excellent” $55 prix fixe meal available with “inspired” beer and wine pairings; “stellar” service makes the “pretty” (some say “dowdy”) decor all the more “inviting”, and though it’s “quite a trip” from the Strip, most maintain they’d “go back in a heartbeat”; P.S. the “$28 three-course lunch may be the best deal in town.”
Old 05-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #23
akakirby
Feeling at Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreindeer View Post
Never been to Rosemary's but man, I've wanted to!

Zagat gave it a 28 out of 30 for food; a 20 out of 30 for decor and a 26 out of 30 for service.

Not bad!
That is pretty spot on I understand the 20 for decor its in a strip mall and not much on the eyes but the food makes up for anything they are lacking in the decor dept!
Old 05-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #24
akakirby
Feeling at Home

Because I'm bored I looked up the costco discount giftcard for Rosemary's and they still have it. Combine that and ladies night and you can get a really good meal at an excellent price!

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...S&Sp=C&topnav=

If op or you mrreindeer is really interested in going and not a member of costco I may be able to buy those cards for you with my costco membership and have them sent to you or something (maybe a trade for cigars!) pm me and i'm sure we could work something out.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #25
mrreindeer

Thanks Dan! Really appreciate the offer....lemme think about it...it's gonna be awhile 'til we get back up there...baby comin' in September!!

Old 05-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #26
akakirby
Feeling at Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreindeer View Post
Thanks Dan! Really appreciate the offer....lemme think about it...it's gonna be awhile 'til we get back up there...baby comin' in September!!

No problem, congrats on the baby, just let me know if you change your mind down the road I am sure costco will still have the deal, they have had for the past year and a half, we went to vegas for new years 2008 and ate there.