Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 10-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
backyardcigar

Default Gurkha Seduction toro

Gurkha Cigars are one of my top 10 favorites, i enjoy going to the local shop whenever there is an event in town and i always have a great time thanks to Ken Mansfield, the Regional sales rep for Gurkha cigars, he always knows how to take care of his customers.

alright now, enough about Ken, let’s talk about the Gurkha Seduction Toro, this is a sleeper cigar for me as i was not expecting such a great tasting cigar that is well balanced both in flavor and the time it takes to smoke it. upon toasting the foot i get an immediate aroma that is very sweet and tells me i’m going to enjoy this stick.

the construction on this cigar is very solid, the particular stick i smoked had 2 nice veins that were noticeable but did not take away from the sleek appearance of the cigar. the binders and fillers were all packed nice and neat, but not too tight or too loose. the first draw was very easy and produced very thick smoke.

from such a bold name, the overall taste of this cigar is very mild to medium, like i said very bal;anced flavors from the woody tones to the subtle hints of coffee, this is a cigar i enjoyed and suggest you to try one too!