Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 03-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Rest In Peace Paul Bearer

Manager of The Undertaker and several others. William Moody, known to wrestling fans as Paul Bearer passed away at 58 yrs old today, details not yet available though it seems he has been in poor health. He'll be carrying that URN up in the sky now.

R.I.P. Mr. Moody.

Last edited by AdamJoshua; 03-05-2013 at 11:23 PM.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
big_jaygee
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Jason
Trading: (59)
big_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rest In Peace Paul Bearer

RIP Mr. Moody.... when i was a kid, he and the Undertaker would creep me out
big_jaygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
AdamJoshua

AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Haha the Undertaker rocked, some good matches with the Ultimate Warrior. Of course being old as dirt and from florida I remember seeing people like bob backlund, rick flair, dusty rhodes, guys like that all wrestle when they were young and skinny (before roids). I have tons of (well my brother has them now) old NWA posters they would put in store windows to advertise matches, they are all autographed, lots of Rocky Johnson Jr. (the rocks dad) and even his grandfathers autographs, I should send him one and get him to sign it so I have 3 generations on it.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Paul/Percy was a great entertainer and overall genuine and great human being. God bless his family. Rest in peace brother. I always marked out whenever he was on tv.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:18 AM   #5
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear of the passing of this legend. He was right at more modern edge of classic wrestling personnas,
and a sho nuff legend. He is one of the guys that really widened wrestling out from being a bunch of guys in tights
throwing each other around to being a real production. Guys like Paul Bearer, Skandor Ackbar, and the other
"managers" who made what was happening outside the ring as can't miss as the action inside it. Wow. Crazy stuff.

The modern guys, ehh, they have kind of created their own thing and I am not certain its all that great.

Last edited by OLS; 03-11-2013 at 08:32 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
AdamJoshua

He was right up there with Mr Fuji and the other greats.