Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 06-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
dubnick

Default The Lauderdale

I've been searching for a cabinet humi for a little while and have been leaning toward this:

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchan...Code=HUM-LDCAB

I've done a search and found a few people asking about it. I even came across an old post from a BOTL that found one on CL.

I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on this piece. Seems like a good deal. And any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Lauderdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubnick View Post
I've been searching for a cabinet humi for a little while and have been leaning toward this:

I've done a search and found a few people asking about it. I even came across an old post from a BOTL that found one on CL.

I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on this piece. Seems like a good deal. And any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Just Read The Fine Print. I Thought I Had A One Year Warranty On My Treasure Dome. Hinges Pulled Out In 9 Months With The Entire Lid Trashed Beyond Repair. Hinges & Other Parts Are Only Covered For 30 Days.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
dubnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Just Read The Fine Print. I Thought I Had A One Year Warranty On My Treasure Dome. Hinges Pulled Out In 9 Months With The Entire Lid Trashed Beyond Repair. Hinges & Other Parts Are Only Covered For 30 Days.
Thanks for the Quick reply. I've ordered from them before and was happy with the service... but then again, nothing broke. I'm going to continue looking around for the best deal.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the Quick reply. I've ordered from them before and was happy with the service... but then again, nothing broke. I'm going to continue looking around for the best deal.
I'm So Fed Up With Poorly Made Humididors That I'm Getting Ed "Waxing Moon" On This Forum To Build Me One. GL, Brother!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
AD720
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (73)
Partagas
AD720 is a jewel in the roughAD720 is a jewel in the roughAD720 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/HUM-4000.html

Old 06-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #6
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD720 View Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #7
dubnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD720 View Post
And It's on SALE!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:53 PM   #8
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
And It's on SALE!!!!!!
Buy "2"!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
dubnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Buy "2"!
Maybe I'll line the walls of the house with them and call it a "walk-in"
Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #10
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Maybe I'll line the walls of the house with them and call it a "walk-in"
What A Plan!
Old 06-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #11
Onsto

Don't laugh too hard. I bought one of the 4000 and it's great. I shouldn't have to worry about storeage. Everyone says go big early and it's true!!!