Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 05-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
Garbandz
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tom
Trading: (53)
Garbandz will become famous soon enough
Wink Cuban Stock Royal Selection-corona

Royal Selection by Cuban Stock-This box pressed brindled brown corona is toothy, oily, firm and medium heavy.It has a fragrant rich tobacco aroma ,medium draw,and tastes of mature sweet tobacco,notes of cocoa.
At light up there are smooth, velvety fine tobacco aromas, leather and toasty oak flavors,a lingering light finish on the palate.These notes carry through the first half,very nice and tasty.The burn is even and the cigar stays cool and pleasant.
In the second half notes of caramel appear,fine leather and a light earthiness,delightful fragrant aromas of well aged tobacco and herbal notes.Right to the nub the burn is perfect,this is a great medium bodied smoke,plenty of flavor,it keeps your attention.I found it to be very enjoyable,worth your time to try it.
This is the second blend from Cuban Stock I have tried,I have found the construction to be very good,the blends enjoyable.I give this a rating of 6.5 strength,17.5 overall.....
Garbandz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
scooter

Default Re: Cuban Stock Royal Selection-corona

Thanks for the review.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
WildBlueSooner
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: James
Trading: (19)
AirForce (Served With Honor)
WildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura aboutWildBlueSooner has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Cuban Stock Royal Selection-corona

Good review...thanks as always!