Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-06-2014, 11:15 AM   #21
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wrist-Watch experts

Ha!!!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #22
MurphysLaw
Anything can go wrong

First Name: Brian
Trading: (19)
Partagas
MurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really nice

Good thing Greg has two wrists!
MurphysLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:29 PM   #23
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

I guess I can be pretty dense sometime despite thinking I am pretty smart. I didn't realize what Conch meant until Brian posted.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:38 PM   #24
Conch Republican
10-78

Trading: (60)
HUpmann
Conch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to behold

Well, some people like to do comparisons with cigars...guess you can do it with watches
Old 01-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #25
G G
BR549

Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

I am always at odds what to say in situations like this. I just spoke to Conch on the phone for 20 or 30 minutes and it would appear that I have two watches on the way. Thanks seems to be in order but seems not enough. Thanks Mark, can't wait to see it and wear it. I am actually much less apprehensive about the bad things I have read about Invictas too after talking to him.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #26
longknocker
Postwhore

Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Good Job, Mark! Greg: You Of All People Should Know Not To Ask For Advice Around Here!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:26 PM   #27
G G
BR549

Bolivar

I do know not to ask for stickers, or a certain cigar opinion, or the newsletter and how to get one. I stupidly thought since an Invicta was upwards of $100 I would be safe to try to get some opinions from people who have them and would be safe. I was bad wrong though.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #28
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G View Post
I do know not to ask for stickers, or a certain cigar opinion, or the newsletter and how to get one. I stupidly thought since an Invicta was upwards of $100 I would be safe to try to get some opinions from people who have them and would be safe. I was bad wrong though.
Yeah, You Still Have A Skirt, My Brother!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:35 PM   #29
G G
BR549

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Yeah, You Still Have A Skirt, My Brother!
It would appear so. Won't ask opinions on nothing else.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #30
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
It would appear so. Won't ask opinions on nothing else.
You'll Still Get Bombed, Brother! Have A Great Day, My Friend!
Old 01-06-2014, 05:59 PM   #31
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kinda like the picture of your new Aristocrat humidor you sent me...

Old 01-06-2014, 06:02 PM   #32
G G
BR549

Bolivar

That is just wrong Steve. I threw away the lowly vino temp I had and gave you the last of my cigars. I am outta the cigar bidness. LOL
Old 01-06-2014, 06:03 PM   #33
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Sorry brother...after the satchel charge at the funeral, I just couldn't resist!
Old 01-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #34
G G
BR549

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Sorry brother...after the satchel charge at the funeral, I just couldn't resist!
I flied it in under the radar though.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:10 PM   #35
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

HdM

True dat...you tried to slip it in there all stealthy like
Old 01-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #36
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Kinda like the picture of your new Aristocrat humidor you sent me...

GG has an empty HUMI?????
Old 01-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #37
G G
BR549

Bolivar

What I was really wanting was an elephant. I don't have one of them, but I do have more than enough cigars.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #38
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Quote:
What I was really wanting was an elephant. I don't have one of them, but I do have more than enough cigars.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:54 PM   #39
G G
BR549

Bolivar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1s7HHnnjU4
Old 01-07-2014, 06:26 AM   #40
Conch Republican
10-78

Trading: (60)
HUpmann
Conch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to behold

Greg, careful what you say...there are people that can come up with an elephant for you...then you have to clean up the Lincoln Logs