Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 02-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
dubs chops

Default Magnum PI

I have been watching Magnum PI. I seen it when I was very little but of coarse I had no interest when I was 6. I Have a man crush on Tom Selleck (in a non Gay way) So I looked them up and the first season is on Hulu.com

anyone else a Selleck/Magnum fan? one of my life goals is to sit down and have a Smoke with him, just hang out and talk. I always tell people I wish he was my uncle, seems like he would be a really cool uncle! lol
Old 02-04-2010, 04:27 AM   #2
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default Re: Magnum PI

I watched the complete series last year, downloaded all episodes. And the theme song is my ringtone.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
Tombstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubs chops View Post
I have been watching Magnum PI. I seen it when I was very little but of coarse I had no interest when I was 6. I Have a man crush on Tom Selleck (in a non Gay way) So I looked them up and the first season is on Hulu.com

anyone else a Selleck/Magnum fan? one of my life goals is to sit down and have a Smoke with him, just hang out and talk. I always tell people I wish he was my uncle, seems like he would be a really cool uncle! lol
Old 02-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Uncle Tom!!! Has a nice ring to it!!!

Seriously, I loved the show!!! Never missed a episode... even saw the one where Magnum dies!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

I was shocked when I found out that Higgins wasn't English in real life, but a Texan.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
0002S
Alla En El Rancho Grande

First Name: Shawn
Trading: (3)
Montecristo
0002S will become famous soon enough0002S will become famous soon enough

John Hillerman (Higgins) best roll was in Blazing Saddles. jm2c
0002S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
Jason
the thing under the thing

Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Jason will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubs chops View Post

I am totally creeped out by this post. Then I look and see you're in Tulsa and I get The Fear.

I'm a Higgins man myself
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando View Post
I was shocked when I found out that Higgins wasn't English in real life, but a Texan.
That is kinda funny.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
dubs chops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I am totally creeped out by this post. Then I look and see you're in Tulsa and I get The Fear.

I'm a Higgins man myself
we can have the magnum and higgins relationship then, I call magnum