Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 11-12-2008, 09:34 PM   #21
brigey57
Smoke me if you can...

First Name: Bri
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
brigey57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do you tag your cigars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla695 View Post
I keep all of my info in a spreadsheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groogs View Post
I keep a spread sheet, I also keep the gifted cigars in a serperate humi.
The sign should read I'm with the geniuses. I keep mine in a spread sheet. Until tonight I hardly ever get a gifted cigar. Then BLAM I get a bomb with ten Be-u-ti-ful cigars. The only problem is that I forget to remove them as I smoke them so I have to inventory them again after a time. At least they get rotated every so often. He, he.

I only tag the cigars I find in the wild, I used to brand them but they would get mad at me and not show up for the party. LOL.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #22
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all

I take pics of all gifted/pifed cigars and name the pic who is from. getting ready to purchase the bands from cigarmoney and label individual sticks... or I might just wrap&tape a regular piece of paper (any reason this is not almost as good as buying the bands?)
Old 11-13-2008, 03:10 AM   #23
Volt
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (19)
ERdM Navy (Retired)
Volt has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrrr View Post
I take pics of all gifted/pifed cigars and name the pic who is from. getting ready to purchase the bands from cigarmoney and label individual sticks... or I might just wrap&tape a regular piece of paper (any reason this is not almost as good as buying the bands?)
I tried that as well, but tearing a piece of paper the right size and shape was effort. The store bought ones are cheap and easy to use. The gum is weak so I use a small piece of scotch tape to hold them on.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:48 AM   #24
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt View Post
I tried that as well, but tearing a piece of paper the right size and shape was effort. The store bought ones are cheap and easy to use. The gum is weak so I use a small piece of scotch tape to hold them on.
Ahh thanks