Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 11-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #21
BigAl_SC
The last mango in Paris

First Name: Alan
Trading: (7)
Trinidad
BigAl_SC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Important Election Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Klugs View Post
Bingo!!!

Pisses me off that in their infinite wisdom the politicos exempted them selves from the "no call" lists. We have instituted a 5 second rule. If you cant tell within 5 seconds, just hang up anyway.
Just give them a "sure I'd love to answer you" Then set the phone on the counter. They will waste five minutes till they realize your not there. Love to waste their time and money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
They announce who voted in the advance polls? I was surprised to see those results released prior to the rest of the election as that, I would imagine, would influence the votes of those voting on November 4th.
I think that is the media objective. I don't believe they have actuals so what they are reporting is how many of each party has voted. They assume that you vote your party ticket. So thats why each party is trying to get their voters to vote early so the media will say they are ahead.