Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 12-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #21
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
IIRC, due to the order and timeframe in which the contracts were signed for the original, Terrence Howard was actually the highest paid actor in IronMan and he wanted more than Downey was getting for IronMan 2, studio wasn't going to go for that a second time.
Yeah, there's a quote from Howard on Wikipedia that makes it sound like he was signed on for IM2, but the studio decided not to honor the contract.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #22
MikeyC
member of the CA MINYAN

Trading: (11)
Bolivar
MikeyC will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Iron Man 2

Iron Man was absolutely one of my favorite movies of all time. Iron Man was also one of my favorite comics as a kid so I'm a bit biased. However, I have seen many, many BAD comic book based movies. So, it was great to see this one done well even if they did take some liberties with the origin story in order to update it.

The trailer for IM2 looks pretty good too. Of course, I watched the one posted here but last night I saw a similar one at the movies when I went to see Sherlock Holmes. I'll definitely be in line to see IM2 when it comes out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be as good as the first movie.