Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
SilverFox

Default Not gone just working through some things

Well I have had about 20 pms of people asking me where I was and if everything is ok. So I thought it would be worth making a post, don't really know what to say but I will ramble and see what comes out.

As some of you already know I was dealing with some health issues a while back but that is all good, my lungs are strong and there are no residual effects.

My mental state is what has had a bit of a push of late, I think it is just the pressures of life and kids and job changes my wife going for partnership the economy is in the shitter etc etc. Life happens, sometimes you deal with it, sometimes it deals with you. In the last little while, much to my chagrin it was dealing with me. So I took a little downtime and got things back under control.

Thanks to all my brother and sisters here who were concerned, I am all good. A little busier than I was before so my posting might be a little lessened but I am a lifer in the asylum, I am always reading if not always responding.

I will try to get caught up.