Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 07-12-2019, 07:44 AM   #1
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Watching the fly

Once there was a mountain stream with a fish watching a fly buzzing 6 inches above the water.
The fish thought to himself, "If that fly drops six inches, I'm gonna get that fly and have a most wonderful meal."
Meanwhile, on the stream bank is a bear watching the fish watching the fly. The bear thought to himself, "If that fly drops six inches, I'm gonna get that fish when he gets that fly and I'm going to have a most wonderful meal."
Meanwhile, behind the bear is a hunter eating a sandwich watching the bear watching the fish watching the fly. The hunter thought to himself, "If that fly drops six inches, that fish is gonna get that fly and that bear is gonna get that fish and then I'm going to shoot that bear and have a most wonderful meal.
Meanwhile, there is a mouse under a log watching the hunter eating a sandwich watching the bear watching the fish watching a fly. The mouse thought to himself, "If that fly drops six inches, that fish is gonna get that fly and that bear is gonna get that fish and that hunter is going to drop his sandwich and shoot that bear and I'm going to get that sandwich and have a most wonderful meal."
Meanwhile, in a tree behind the mouse watching the hunter eating a sandwich watching the bear watching the fish watching the fly is a cat who thought to himself, "If that fly drops six inches, that fish is gonna get that fly and that bear is gonna get that fish and that hunter is going to drop his sandwich to shoot that bear and the mouse is going to get that sandwich and I'm going to get that mouse and have a most wonderful meal."
And THEN, it happened. The fly dropped six inches, the fish got the fly, the bear got the fish, the hunter dropped his sandwich and shot the bear and the mouse ran to the sandwich and the cat pounced, and MISSED, and landed in the water.
That just goes to show you
that when a fly drops six inches
A pu**y is gonna get wet!
Old 07-12-2019, 08:28 AM   #2
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Watching the fly

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:58 AM   #3
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Watching the fly