Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
awsmith4
Simple Pleasures - 2oL

First Name: Albert
Trading: (111)
HUpmann
awsmith4 has disabled reputation
Default Though My Wife Learned to Love the Coolers...

...today I brought home this baby!!!

It actually was given to me by my Father who had picked it up at an auction house a few years back (for $200, can you believe that) A few weeks ago he and my stepmother decided they were going to sell their house and downsize. He had always talked about collecting the inventory to fill the thing but due to his frugal ways would always talk himself out of buying in bulk. Dad noticed I did not share this affliction and decided the humidor would be put to better use by a compulsive cigar horder. Immediately one person came to mind: Me It happened to also be right at my birthday and damn it if I couldn't have dreamed of a better gift.

I couldn't tell who was more excited me or my wife. She really loves the way it looks compared to the assortment of coolers I had stacked around the house and boy I do too!

It came with a humidifier, for which I got new filters, but I am not sure how good a system it is. I am gonna fire it up and see but most likely I will switch to fans and beads. In fact I would love to hear everyone's opinion on how they humidify their cabinets

Here is a picture of the humidifier:

awsmith4 is offline   Reply With Quote