Default Re: Raiders Fans - Check in

Check
Old 09-13-2011, 07:57 PM   #102
3SmokesaRound
CCCC

First Name: Bill
Trading: (48)
RA
3SmokesaRound will become famous soon enough3SmokesaRound will become famous soon enough

A great game last night, with the exception of all the penalties, especially the bone head personal fouls on the Raiders. Wish Jaws was calling that one. Bet a few F bombs would have been dropped instead of the S Bomb.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:07 AM   #103
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

R-A-I-D-E-R-S! Nice win over the JETS!
Old 09-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #104
ArgusP2
It's Smokin' Time!

First Name: Angel
Trading: (13)
RA
ArgusP2 is a jewel in the roughArgusP2 is a jewel in the roughArgusP2 is a jewel in the rough

Raiders!!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:52 PM   #105
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice

Nice to see the D return ready for the Jets. Way to step up!
Is McFadden the BOMB or what. Man I love watching that guy. I would still like to see Campbell get more accurate especialy on Long Bombs down field. The second string receivers have played well though, making some great catches in double coverage. Also now that Boss is back and healthy, it would be nice to see that big boy go across the middle for some nice 10 yard pick ups.
As long as they keep their head in the game this year I think Hue Jackson is on the right track.

Go Raiders!!!
And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” Acts 10:13
Old 09-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #106
qwerty1500
Good thing I'm normal

Trading: (0)
HUpmann
qwerty1500 will become famous soon enough

Don't want to get my hopes up again ... but that was a heck of win against a good team. Nice to see.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:53 AM   #107
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

Another Raider win!

Going to be interesting now with Kyle Boller (sp?) at the helm ... Pryor will be looming in the wings but only has a week of practice in with the team.

Of course we always have Lechler to throw TDs also
Old 10-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #108
rennD
NinfaManiac

First Name: Carl
Trading: (19)
Cohiba Navy (Served With Honor)
rennD has a spectacular aura aboutrennD has a spectacular aura aboutrennD has a spectacular aura about

Pryor will have two weeks to warm up at least in the case of emergencies. That's including the Bye week after KC.

Cross your fingers on this roller coaster boys
Old 10-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #109
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice

Hope we can get something going in the Passing Game. Campbell has been scary at best. We are pretty decently stacked otherwise. Good defense (way to shut down the run against Cleveland) and in the QB's face all day.
Good running game with a strong O-Line. Good special teams. Al would be proud!
Get us a good QB going and will be hard to beat.

And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” Acts 10:13
Old 10-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #110
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Could be a nice deal coming in for the Raiders. Getting Carson Palmer would be a very nice upgrade.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #111
Stephen
Sultan of Cigars

First Name: Stephen
Location: Where the Pony Express began and Jesse James ended.
Trading: (18)
Stephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
Could be a nice deal coming in for the Raiders. Getting Carson Palmer would be a very nice upgrade.
For two first round picks? I thought Al Davis passed away...
Old 10-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #112
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

For two first round picks???? He had better be able to come in and throw golden poo....

Here's to hoping it works .....
Old 10-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #113
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

When I heard Carson was going to the Raiders I immediately knew your boys were going to the playoffs, the division is a cinch. If he fits, there's no reason they couldn't get to the Super Bowl (provided the Steelers die in a plane crash or something).
This is a big deal for Carson and the Raiders both. You guys are real fortunate, you scored BIG.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #114
Stephen
Sultan of Cigars

First Name: Stephen
Location: Where the Pony Express began and Jesse James ended.
Trading: (18)
Stephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura aboutStephen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
When I heard Carson was going to the Raiders I immediately knew your boys were going to the playoffs, the division is a cinch. If he fits, there's no reason they couldn't get to the Super Bowl (provided the Steelers die in a plane crash or something).
This is a big deal for Carson and the Raiders both. You guys are real fortunate, you scored BIG.
Scott, you know this is 2011 and not 2005, right? If Carson Palmer was a horse he'd be glue right now.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #115
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Scott, you know this is 2011 and not 2005, right? If Carson Palmer was a horse he'd be glue right now.
If Carson was a horse, he just got a new owner, trainer and jockey.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #116
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

Granted if Palmer throws to the right team and fits in quickly we will be looking very good ... if not, we are back in the Shipper for a while ...

I honestly thought they would have played Boller against the Chiefs and if that didn't go well throw Pryor in and let him have at it for the rest of the season.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #117
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jledou View Post
Granted if Palmer throws to the right team and fits in quickly we will be looking very good ... if not, we are back in the Shipper for a while ...

I honestly thought they would have played Boller against the Chiefs and if that didn't go well throw Pryor in and let him have at it for the rest of the season.
The way the division shakes down, the Raiders have a good shot at winning it and making the playoffs. Throwing that away to get a look at Pryor wouldn't be the way I would want the team to go. As much as everyone could be down on the Palmer deal, it will be interesting to see if he is successful. I think he will be. Also, the quandry they are going to be put in with Palmer, Pryor, Boller and Campbell will be interesting to see who is the odd man out.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #118
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

BetOnline.com says Carson Palmer to the Raiders has no impact on the team's Super Bowl odds. They're still 40-1.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #119
jledou
Have My Own Room

Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
Also, the quandry they are going to be put in with Palmer, Pryor, Boller and Campbell will be interesting to see who is the odd man out.
I think you all ready have them in the right order, assuming Palmer doesn't pull a Jamarcus Russell and show up topping the scales at over 300 lbs
Old 10-18-2011, 12:50 PM   #120
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

I hope the Raiders do well this season. My old high school buddy at Elder (Ricky Brown - Linebacker) plays for them.
Closed Thread