Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
BamBam
Just Pipin'

Trading: (37)
Montecristo
BamBam will become famous soon enoughBamBam will become famous soon enough
Default My New Cigar Den

I wanted to share my Den with you guys, I am very proud of how it turned out, and look to many years of enjoying the room with friends.

Let me just start by saying i have a great Wife. Long story short, we had been trying to sell our house, which I love, for over a year. We finally came to the decision to stay in our home, and my Wife said she would let me build a Den since we were staying. 3 months later"Dustin's Den" is complete.

We put the Den in my attached workshop, which is approximately 900 square feet. I had the contractor's put in 2 290CFM fans, thanks to my buddy CigarmanTim for the advice on the fans, they work great. I utilized the air from the remainder of the workshop for my air intake to prevent a vacuum in the room. On top of that, I had a half bathroom put in the room, which is icing on the cake for me (you should have seen the look on the contractor's face when I told him to put a television jack in there). I could not be happier with the finished product. Enough talk, here is the finished product.

BamBam is offline   Reply With Quote