Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 09-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
bigloo
Crazy like a fox

First Name: Lu
Trading: (27)
Partagas
bigloo will become famous soon enough
Default Nasty Text Message

Sometime while I was alseep last night (around 12:30am) I recieved a multimedia mesage on my phone. I only realized I had this message this morning inline for my coffee at work. Opening up the message (titled "here you go") was a self-taken picture of some guys penis, I almost dropped the phone, there were femaile coworkers everywhere!

Anyway, last night I watched the UofO Boise game with a bunch of duck fans (which I am not) so I did a little ribbing last night and thought this was one of my buddies getting back at me. But I did not recognise the number! I went to a public phone and called the number and was redirected to a person voice mail box. I wrote down the guys name (the name is pretty unique).

I typed the name in to google and as chance would have it, a Portland Facebook page comes up first (considering I did not know the correct spelling, I guessed the spelling, but I knew the phone number was 503 which is Portland, I figured very good chance this was the guy).

OK, fast forward, I start doing more and more searching of this guy and the phone number and eventually find his digital business card with name (as I had originally spelled it, the SAME phone number, I had my guy!!).

So this a$$hole leaves his facebook open, as does his wife, I know everything about them. They live on a ranch with stables which is part of the wives business, I find craiglist listings from this week to sell a lexus and a harley, I find their address through the wives business and from this determine their ranch is for sale... it is their ranch and the realtor pictures match the facebook pictures, then his facebook has listing about Chase Bank being idiots and he will not go down this way, anyway, it looks like he is way overcooked (along side the lexus and harley and horses and rvs and quad bikes pictured on facebook, thir ranch/house is for sale for 1.7 million).

More digging around reveals more info, previous employers, a failed company, two police reports (he was innocent, one his dog was run over in a hit and run, the other his ranch was burgerlized), TONS of pictures on his and his wifes facebook, where he went to high-school, the high-school yearbook...

The best part, the morning after he sends a picture of his fully erect dork to me a 12:30am in the morning, he has a facebook entry which is completely gushy... "I love my wife..... when I have to WORK late she understands, I am so lucky to have her, she is my best friend....". No way this dude was working late, unless you know of a job which requires you to send a picture of your erection to someone you just met (otherwise he would have had the number in his phonebook, he obviously punched it in wrong). This dude is also cheating on his wife, I am pretty dam sure of that!

So, this wasted my whole morning as I spent it disocvering all I can about this guy. But on the otherhand, once the funniness had died down, this 47 year old (thanks faceboook) a$$hole with 4 kids (and a pretty dam hot wife BTW) sent a picture of his prick to my phone... it could have been the phone of a 14 year old girl!

What would you guys do? I am just going to leave it, but when will people learn you do stupid sh!t, stupid sh!t happens!
bigloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nasty Text Message

The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
BlackDog
Gonna make you groove...

First Name: Warren
Trading: (19)
BlackDog is a jewel in the roughBlackDog is a jewel in the roughBlackDog is a jewel in the rough

Lu, what he did is illegal in many/most states. If you really wanted to cook his goose, you could file charges.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

oops. You're on your own Bro
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

This screams for an anonymous facebook entry on his wall thanking him for the picture of the family gems.

Or depending on a certain factor, one on his wife's page telling her she is a lucky women, so to speak.
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation

Wow! I agree- just leave it be. If you get another picture- or even another communication- I'd probably tell the guy that he's misdialing his phone and you want that Lexus or his wife finds out!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
BigFrank
5 3 1

First Name: Frank
Trading: (25)
Partagas
BigFrank will become famous soon enough

wow?

maybe it was for his wife? ( i know i doubt it too )
Old 09-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #8
SmokinDuck
Nuts I tell ya.

Trading: (1)
SmokinDuck is on a distinguished road

Go to craigslist and post a "personal" ad for him, "men looking for men" then post all his contact info.

Hilarity should ensue.

When life hands ya lemons, you make lemonade...then you find someone who has vodka and have a party.
SmokinDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
bigloo
Crazy like a fox

Partagas

I would be all over this guy if he did not have my phone number in his history (unless he is serially messaging this picture). This is proof how hard it is to be anonymous. If I could be anonymous, he would have had a nasty phone call by now.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
Lu, what he did is illegal in many/most states. If you really wanted to cook his goose, you could file charges.
Or send him a picture of yours... or better yet a female body part to cook his goose with his wife!!!

I'm going to a dark place!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #11
aich75013
Feeling at Home

First Name: Adrian
Montecristo
aich75013 will become famous soon enough

My wife got a picture mail of a girl in lingerie with candles all around. The text said "I've been bad."

Have to admit, I didn't mind it too much.
aich75013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #12
bigloo
Crazy like a fox

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by aich75013 View Post
My wife got a picture mail of a girl in lingerie with candles all around. The text said "I've been bad."

Have to admit, I didn't mind it too much.
PM your phone number, I will send you this one, see if it changes this
Old 09-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #13
LordOfWu

I think the only thing to do is find a picture of the largest 'member' you can find and send it back to him...then let him know you have a larger ranch, more horses to boot!

Or, just let it go, your call I guess...
Old 09-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #15
aich75013
Feeling at Home

First Name: Adrian
Montecristo
aich75013 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloo View Post
PM your phone number, I will send you this one, see if it changes this
Uhhhh. No thanks.
If I had the other one, I'd offer to send it to replace yours.
aich75013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #16
bigloo
Crazy like a fox

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfWu View Post
I think the only thing to do is find a picture of the largest 'member' you can find and send it back to him...then let him know you have a larger ranch, more horses to boot!

Or, just let it go, your call I guess...

Part of the problem is that I think its the one he send me...
Old 09-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #17
cigars_n_scotch

wow, you really spent that much time on this? I find it amazing how idiotic people are with these social networking sites and the amount of information they put on their profiles!! Simply dumbfounded!!

Just let it be, there are more important things to focus on in life. It's way too short! And I know hotreds was probably kidding, but his idea would find you in court battling a "blackmailing" charge. The average Joe cannot be anonymous, there's always a trail. Move on.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #18
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Lu the private detective (no pun intended brother)!! Damn you dug deep!! So, the guy is a scumbag...what comes around, goes around. He will get his in the end.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #19
Scothew
CA Scott #2658

First Name: Scott
Trading: (5)
Partagas
Scothew will become famous soon enoughScothew will become famous soon enough

Had somethign similar happen once.. someone sending incredibly rude txt and pictures with foul language written on them. I took a picture of my cousins police badge and sent back in a text message. Never heard from em again.
Scothew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #20
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
He will get his in the end.
That might be what's worrying Lu.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote