Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 04-29-2014, 08:59 AM   #21
nutcracker
Shameless epicurian

First Name: Neil
Trading: (26)
Partagas
nutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nicenutcracker is just really nice
Default Re: Bomb list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbriar View Post
I like James's philosophy. Personally, I like to send a whooping to someone that is either new, has done a lot for other brothers, or someone in need as a PIF. I'll eventually work in repaying brothers who've shown me courtesy as well. It's a real kick in the shorts when you receive a proper bombing! Is also gives a very real bit of satisfaction and a helluva lot of fun to send someone a bomb that you know will at least bring them a smile and a few hours of enjoyment! Damn, this is fun!!!
Imagine a coordinated squadron bombing - say 10 guys sending sticks all to the same address at the same time - would make the recipient's head spin!!!
Would mean some behind the scenes private messaging to set up - easy enough though
nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:03 AM   #22
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
Imagine a coordinated squadron bombing - say 10 guys sending sticks all to the same address at the same time - would make the recipient's head spin!!!
Would mean some behind the scenes private messaging to set up - easy enough though
Been done many a time, just wait
Old 04-29-2014, 09:13 AM   #23
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
Been done many a time, just wait
only 10...lightweight!

Old 04-29-2014, 09:16 AM   #24
czerbe
Just a Traveling Man

First Name: Corey
Trading: (2)
Partagas
czerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura about

Oh there is a list!!!
Old 04-29-2014, 11:11 AM   #25
badbriar

Watch it, Neal... you might be lined up to be a Nutcrackee!!! Damn - that there's funny!!!
Old 04-29-2014, 11:37 AM   #26
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's been done many a time. Many. Just ask G.G.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:46 AM   #27
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller View Post
I don't have a list, but I prefer to bomb folks that are newer to the hobby in an effort to introduce them to a broader selection of cigars. Also, if someone's having a bad time a bomb is a good way of saying "your BOTL's are here for you."

Bombing the same guys over and over again seems boring to me, YMMV.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:48 AM   #28
Don Fernando
Postwhore

Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
I started making a list when I first joined, back in the day. Names, reasons, dates, special additions (mostly clogs, liquorice and stroopwafels). Never really got around to sending, since I distrust mail services and customs so much.

I think I should still have that list somewhere so should give it a go soon

Edit: On this note: how likely is it for customs to seize a parcel (when accidentally CC's have been included) or charge a recipient extra for parcels received?
Out of all the bombs I have send to the USA in the past (and there have been a lot, at least 100+) none have been messed with by customs. Now the other way around, thats a different story.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:52 AM   #29
Don Fernando
Postwhore

Army (Retired)

Quote:
Imagine, two powerful crews going to war ...... bombs flying over and over, alliances forced, betrayal all around ..... ow wait, that happened several times just like a coordinated squadron bombing
Old 04-29-2014, 12:16 PM   #30
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando View Post
Imagine, two powerful crews going to war ...... bombs flying over and over, alliances forced, betrayal all around ..... ow wait, that happened several times just like a coordinated squadron bombing
I still remember the bomb GG organized long ago where everyone bombed each other instead of what they thought was a designated target...brilliant!

Old 04-29-2014, 01:20 PM   #31
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I still remember the bomb GG organized long ago where everyone bombed each other instead of what they thought was a designated target...brilliant!

I like the ones where everyone bombs YOU!!!
Old 04-29-2014, 01:42 PM   #32
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

HdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
I like the ones where everyone bombs YOU!!!
I have forwarded my mail to your address...
Old 04-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #33
Whipper Snapper
95% Banter 5% MMM Habanos

First Name: Blake
Trading: (0)
RA
Whipper Snapper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I have forwarded my mail to your address...
I forwarded your mail to my address too.
Everyone bomb steve