Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 10-14-2009, 12:43 AM   #61
colimo
friend of Brother Maynard

First Name: doug
Trading: (41)
PL
colimo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pete Johnson goes Vampire!

i think Amy should buy all she can...ill even give her my secret addy...
Old 10-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #62
amyelizabeth

Dude, I was gonna go in and demand to buy every box possible, but they're doing it as a raffle! I'm entered, so... here's to hope.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #63
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by colimo View Post
i think Amy should buy all she can...ill even give her my secret addy...
and to Amy
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #64
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

Guess I will stop by the local shop tomorrow and ask about the borris. I have a felling they will be selling dracs as singles.
Ahbroody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:57 PM   #65
Guitarman-S.T-
"ESP+ENGL&amp ;qu ot;-Brutal

First Name: S.T
Trading: (11)
SCdlH
Guitarman-S.T- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Guess I will stop by the local shop tomorrow and ask about the borris. I have a felling they will be selling dracs as singles.
Ouch, I just got a hit on box's at a shop, Lets see if I'm able to snag one!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:00 PM   #66
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T- View Post
Ouch, I just got a hit on box's at a shop, Lets see if I'm able to snag one!!!
I thought these were not supposed to be out for a few weeks?
Initially I was excited, now I am just irritated a little
Old 10-15-2009, 07:15 AM   #67
Guitarman-S.T-
"ESP+ENGL&amp ;qu ot;-Brutal

First Name: S.T
Trading: (11)
SCdlH
Guitarman-S.T- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
actually not until well, Halloween Week, Just tryin to get a firm grasp on one before the Vamp. Strikes!
Old 10-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #68
Pilon
Feelin' the Love

First Name: Travis
Trading: (49)
Bolivar
Pilon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Retailers were announced Oct 13th, so people are calling to reserve boxes. Boxes and singles technically are not supposed to be sold until Halloween day, even though retailers will recieve everything earlier than that.
Pilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #69
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

Guess I read guitarmans post wrong. I read they were not supposed to be out till halloween and know everyone has already called the 13. Just read it wrong.

As I pointed out on Page 3 the unlucky 13 are only getting 403 boxes there are something like 800 other boxes out there and the 1000 borris. I have a feeling many will be getting some dracs. Maybe not boxes, but sticks will be out there.

Grants in frisco is not doing a list I may do the roady to try to get a box.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:35 AM   #70
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, good luck with the Boris. I highly doubt they still have any of those. What shop did you have a feeling about them selling singles?

Quote:
Grants in frisco is not doing a list I may do the roady to try to get a box.
Are you sure of this? When I spoke to whoever that worked there, they seemed unsure of what was going on. They didn't know if they were doing it raffle or walk-in. Have you talked to them recently, besides the on the 13th? Let's hope we get them!
Old 10-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #71
cbsmokin
Looking for the Apex

First Name: Craig
Trading: (10)
Cohiba
cbsmokin will become famous soon enough

I think the box looks cool.

Check out C.A.R.B. IV http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...840#post879840
cbsmokin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #72
Smokemifugotem

I am on Two lists as of right now...both look grim at best. Anyone who can get a second box or singles...hollar at me and I will make it worth ur while. Especially if it is a sealed box! Cannot wait for this drop!
Old 10-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #73
Pilon
Feelin' the Love

First Name: Travis
Trading: (49)
Bolivar
Pilon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokemifugotem View Post
I am on Two lists as of right now...both look grim at best. Anyone who can get a second box or singles...hollar at me and I will make it worth ur while. Especially if it is a sealed box! Cannot wait for this drop!
Somebody wants a Ducati Monster
Pilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #74
RightAJ
Here Franky Franky

First Name: aj
Trading: (3)
RA
RightAJ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokemifugotem View Post

Same for me!!! Take the ticket if I win IDC! All I want are the sticks Pretty pleaseeeee

aj
RightAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #75
wavescrashing
Unofficial CA Boli Ho

Trading: (19)
Bolivar MarineCorps (Active)
wavescrashing has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightAJ View Post
Same for me!!! Take the ticket if I win IDC! All I want are the sticks Pretty pleaseeeee

aj
AJ, if you win, I'll just trade you my box for the Ducati
wavescrashing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #76
Dukeuni
RIP CS

Trading: (32)
RA
Dukeuni is on a distinguished road

Can anyone PM me if they know of any shops that have room on lists for the Boris? I know the Drac is long gone, but I want to call up a few shops and reserve a box or two of the Boris. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Dukeuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #77
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
Lol, good luck with the Boris. I highly doubt they still have any of those. What shop did you have a feeling about them selling singles?

Are you sure of this? When I spoke to whoever that worked there, they seemed unsure of what was going on. They didn't know if they were doing it raffle or walk-in. Have you talked to them recently, besides the on the 13th? Let's hope we get them!
LOL FAIL Huy
Uh Huy the Boris is not released yet so I am pretty sure they will have them as its comming out on the same day as the Drac. As to the Shop its Mission Pipe in San Jose. I have spoken with them. They are going to sell these the same as the OPUSX and everything else special they get. Basically Shop Regulars and walkins first as the boxes will be on the counter. After a few days if they dont all move then they will begin contacting all the out of area people who are on some list. This is from one of the shops employee I have dealt with many times. He laughed at the length of the list of out of area people. They will have both Dracs and Boris on the counter when they open for business on the 31st. People walking in will be able to buy. They are unsure if they will sell boxes. I bet this depends on how many boxes and the demand. Mission always takes care of its Regualrs and Locals over everyone else.

As to Grants screw it. I guess they changed their mind. Who cares I will be at mission on Sat morning to pick some up. Its 10 minutes from my house. I am definetly not driving up to grants for some random raffle. Besides West Coast may also get some. So hopefully I can grab a single or two there.

As I said on page 3 there will be 800 boxes at the other shops on the list. Will they have 31 boxes? No, but they will have multiple boxes. Based on Missions pull I am guessing they will be getting a good number of boxes. To be honest I am actually almost wanting to not buy this stick because of the trainwreck its causing. Even I called a shop.

So yeah long story short I am pretty sure I will have a few Borris and Drac in my hands on saturday afternoon which is all I can afford anyway. So I am good

Last edited by Ahbroody; 10-15-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:08 AM   #78
Adriftpanda
Peter's Daddy

First Name: Huy
Trading: (74)
Guantanamera
Adriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud ofAdriftpanda has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOL FAIL Huy
Uh Huy the Boris is not released yet so I am pretty sure they will have them as its comming out on the same day as the Drac. As to the Shop its Mission Pipe in San Jose. I have spoken with them. They are going to sell these the same as the OPUSX and everything else special they get. Basically Shop Regulars and walkins first as the boxes will be on the counter. After a few days if they dont all move then they will begin contacting all the out of area people who are on some list. This is from one of the shops employee I have dealt with many times. He laughed at the length of the list of out of area people. They will have both Dracs and Boris on the counter when they open for business on the 31st. People walking in will be able to buy. They are unsure if they will sell boxes. I bet this depends on how many boxes and the demand. Mission always takes care of its Regualrs and Locals over everyone else.

As to Grants screw it. I guess they changed their mind. Who cares I will be at mission on Sat morning to pick some up. Its 10 minutes from my house. I am definetly not driving up to grants for some random raffle. Besides West Coast may also get some. So hopefully I can grab a single or two there.

As I said on page 3 there will be 800 boxes at the other shops on the list. Will they have 31 boxes? No, but they will have multiple boxes. Based on Missions pull I am guessing they will be getting a good number of boxes. To be honest I am actually almost wanting to not buy this stick because of the trainwreck its causing. Even I called a shop.

So yeah long story short I am pretty sure I will have a few Borris and Drac in my hands on saturday afternoon which is all I can afford anyway. So I am good
That was such a nice long letter Mike...

The reason why I said good luck with the Boris because my friends shop sold all the Dracs and Boris that he has already. So I just assumed most stores knew how much they were getting in and assumed that they were pretty much sold out as well.

Did you try Mission in Pleasanton? I am 6th on their list so hopefully I can get my hands on a box. If Grant's is really doing a raffle then that is pointless driving 2 hours for me.

All this hunting for cigars is putting a bad taste in my mouth to be honest. Oh well.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #79
Smokemifugotem

None of the 13 are taking lists for the Boris...already tried. Best bet is to try to check your local shops in hopes for singles. I have a feeling full bundles will be hard to come by (even at $13 + tax)! I am snagging anything I can and hoping to have enough to share the share!
Old 10-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #80
coastietech

Well I was really excited about this, but I just called my local B&M and they still haven't even heard if they are getting them. I'm hoping I can grab a box if they do, but right now it isn't looking very good.