Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #10
Starz26
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Eric
Trading: (22)
Army (Served With Honor)
Starz26 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Casey Anthony not guilty on major charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator View Post

I firmly believe that Casey was responsible for her daughter at the time of death and that she knows what happened. That being said... I don't think they had enough evidence to link her to the death. As a result, I think the jury did exactly what they should have done. YMMV
I would have to agree here. Although I did not see an aquital coming, I though a hung jury so they could retry.

With that said, the problem in my mind was that with all the evidence there was nothing at all, nada, zero, evidence that liked Casey exclusively to any piece of evidence. You could put any other players name in the theory and twist it a little and creat the same circumstantial case against them.....

The whole family is messed up. Her dad is hiding something, here brother was upset because he was not involved in her life, her mother lied to cover the search up.

The prosecution also messed up with tome key evidence like the searches for chloroform that later were proven to not be the 84 times as initially suggested. The duct tape was Georges. The sticker on the tape was never there....

There are some many things wrong with it I can see why they came to the verdict they did.

I believe she was involved in the death of her daughter, and I also believe others may have been involved in some way. I cannot say given the evidence that she killed her although I believe in my heart that she did.....
Starz26 is offline   Reply With Quote