Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 07-28-2022, 03:37 AM   #4141
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening smoking top shelf stogies and catching up on the world's news. I see that the Yankees came up short again last night to the Mets losing 3 - 2 this time. Lets go fellas and turn it around tonight as the Yankees take on the Royals in the Bronx starting at 1905 (7:05 PM). Enjoy everyone and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight......
Old 07-29-2022, 03:49 AM   #4142
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and we all were smoking our favorites. Congrats to the Yankees last night with a 1 - 0 win as Aaron Judge hit a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 9th:

https://www.mlb.com/video/aaron-judg...ld?t=walk-offs

They have three more games against the Royals this weekend starting tonight and hopefully they take them all. The NASCAR drivers are in Indianapolis this weekend with the Truck Series racing tonight, Xfinity Racing tomorrow afternoon and finishing up with the Cup Series on Sunday. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy a favorite or two or.......
Old 08-01-2022, 03:58 AM   #4143
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's back to work Monday. We had a productive weekend, getting ready for the upcoming Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que on the 13th. Did some yard work Saturday morning and then prepped the 11 drink containers for the Herf. Yesterday, one of our sponsors stopped over and delivered 12 cases of Long Train beer which was very nice of him. In the afternoon, Beth and I relaxed a local winery and the came hope to hang out in the gazebo for the rest of the day. The Yankees took 3 out of 4 games from the Royals and congrats to Tyler Reddick for grabbing the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there......
Old 08-02-2022, 03:53 AM   #4144
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's another early day at West Point as COVID-19 testing continues for the unvaccinated government civilian employees that work for the Garrison. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night over the Mariners with a final score of 7 - 2. These two teams will be back at it tonight and lets cheer them on to another "W". Enjoy all.......
Old 08-03-2022, 03:10 AM   #4145
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0330 as I have a number of items to get done at the office by 0600. The Yankees came up short last night losing 8 - 6 to the Mariners. These two teams have a day game today starting at 1305 (1:05 PM) and hopefully the Yanks take the series before heading to St. Louis for the weekend. Enjoy your Hump Day everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance......
Old 08-04-2022, 03:56 AM   #4146
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY tonight. The Yankees got rocked yesterday losing 7 - 3 and it's the first series loss to the Mariners since 2016. It's time for the Yankees to regroup and get back to business after today's day off. Anyway, we are roughly a week away from the Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que. Things are coming along very nicely and some of us are beginning to get excited. Enjoy your day all and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL this evening.......
Old 08-05-2022, 03:56 AM   #4147
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a great time last night at Aroma, the regular crowd was out and enjoying primo stogies. The Yankees are back at tonight in St. Louis taking on the Cardinals starting at 2015 (8:15 PM) and the NASCAR drivers are in Michigan this weekend with racing tomorrow and Sunday. We are a week away from Quad State and things are getting finalized to make this an amazing weekend for all. Enjoy everyone, smoke a favorite or two or.......
Old 08-08-2022, 03:57 AM   #4148
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a productive weekend getting ready for this coming Saturday's Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17. The majority of the raffle prizes are bundled up; coordination for the water, soda and other beverages are being locked down for pick up; and preparation for the making of the goodie bags is ready. The Yankees got swept this weekend in St. Louis, lets go fellas and turn things around in Seattle starting tonight. A big congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race after not winning for the past 65 races. More important is that Kevin is now in the playoffs for the Cup Championship. I hope you all have a great week and to those coming this year to the Quad State, safe travels and see you soon.......
Old 08-09-2022, 03:50 AM   #4149
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee is on usual and it's looking like we'll have another hot one today according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...4#.YvIsMB0pCi4

Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night and to Aaron Judge for hitting his 44th homer of the year. Keep it up fellas and repeat tonight with another "W". Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there.......
Old 08-10-2022, 03:28 AM   #4150
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's another early morning at West Point with continued testing of the unvaccinated Garrison employees. I see that the Yankees lost 1 - 0 in the 13th, lets turn that around fellas this afternoon as the play the rubber game of this series starting at 1610 (4:10 PM). I'm taking the next couple of days off in preparation of this weekends Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17. Tomorrow, we have to pick up all the bottled water (roughly 50 cases), soda and drop it off at Lake Frederick along with tents, tables and buckets, etc. Friday morning we'll be packing the "goodie bags", and then stopping by the Newburgh Brewing Company to pick up the kegs. Tomorrow evening, we'll meet all the folks that are spending the weekend in the log cabins / camping out and have a pre-herf to kick things off. Sean Keever and all the great folks that help out Big Guns BBQ will be on site as well firing up the smokers and getting all the tasty meats ready for Saturday. I hope you all have a great day as well and enjoy.......
Old 08-11-2022, 04:24 AM   #4151
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's Thursday! Got a lot going on today logistically in support of the Quad State Herf. I see that the Yankees dropped another one by 1 run to the Mariners losing 4 - 3. Take the day off fellas and regroup, Red Sox this weekend in Boston. Enjoy everyone and we'll hopefully see some of the local S/BOTL at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening.......
Old 08-12-2022, 03:55 AM   #4152
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on again and it's the Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17 eve. We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed as a number of Herf guests are arriving from out of town (friends and family from Missouri, Louisiana, etc.). Today, is final prep day with making of the "Goodie Bags", picking up the kegs from both Newburgh Brewing and Mill House Brewing, and the the setting up of all the tents, tables and chairs for tomorrow's guests. Sports wise, the Yankees are back at it this weekend in Boston versus the Red Sox and the NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA with racing tomorrow night and Sunday afternoon. Enjoy your weekend as well all and for those attending the Quad State, safe travels and we'll see you soon.......
Old 08-12-2022, 08:37 AM   #4153
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Hope the big event goes smoothly!
Old 08-15-2022, 05:32 AM   #4154
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, another espresso is on and it's day two of recovery from this Saturday's Quad State Herf. Today we'll bring back the some tents, tables, cots and other stuff used this past weekend. We all had a great time and it was another successful fundraiser for sure. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there.......
Old 08-16-2022, 03:23 AM   #4155
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Smile Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday after a great 5 day weekend hosting the last Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que. It is bitter sweet but Beth and I need to retire and hopefully a crew does in fact take it over in some format or another for everyone to enjoy and support our military veterans. I see that the Yankees dropped another on last night, lets go fellas and put up a few "W"s for a change. Enjoy your day all and smoke a favorite if you get the chance.......
Old 08-16-2022, 06:52 AM   #4156
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

Glad you got through it all, again. Kudos on giving your potential successors a whole year to step up to the plate.
Old 08-17-2022, 03:20 AM   #4157
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's another early day at West Point. The Yankees haven't gotten out of their slump as they dropped another last night against the Rays. It's only a matter of time and a winning streak will on again. Anyway, enjoy everyone......
Old 08-18-2022, 03:48 AM   #4158
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night with a walk-off grand slam in the 10th. Lets hope this is the turn around they needed and put up a nice win streak for a change. Anyway, enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight.......
Old 08-19-2022, 03:57 AM   #4159
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place hoppin' and the regulars were out enjoying top shelf cigars and all. I see that the Yankees got spanked by the Blue Jays last night 9 - 2, lets go fellas and turn it around with a "W" tonight. A few of us are going to tomorrow's game which starts at 1305 (1:05 PM), lets root them on and hopefully it's a great day at the ball park. The NASCAR racers are at Watkins Glen, NY this weekend road racing. It's a beautiful location upstate NY and the weather looks to be perfect for them as well. Enjoy your weekend and always remember to be safe out there.......
Old 08-19-2022, 06:38 AM   #4160
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Morning Charlie