Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 12-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #81
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dexter - Season 6

Only two episodes left. Looks like it's gonna be an interesting and exciting conclusion. I hope Angel survives this ordeal, not to mention Deb.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:26 AM   #82
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
Only two episodes left. Looks like it's gonna be an interesting and exciting conclusion. I hope Angel survives this ordeal, not to mention Deb.
I'll be glad when this season is over, Just not buying Tom Hanks' kid as a bad guy....boring.....worst season since season 3 (Jimmy Smits )
Old 12-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #83
Wanger

Quote:
SPOILER ALERT!!! (If you didn't see the last eposode last night)

Well, they did survive, and Dexter plays the hero again. What timing! LOL

And as for the great escape out in the ocean, how did he get the rope off his hands that quickly? I'm guessing Travis is a shitty knot tyer. Obviously he makes it back (from next week's previews), but how did Dex swim 7 miles back to shore with the issues he's had after the exposure to the gas that he was exposed to? I'm sure we'll find out. Maybe he was picked up by someone out in the ocean. And what about his boat? I wonder what will become of that.

The suggestions by the therapist...LMAO! Has Deb even dreaming about it! While they're not blood relatives, the thought of a situation like that of someone you've always thought of as and treated like a brother...EW! Leave that one to the daytime soap operas! I wonder how hard that scene was for the two of them, as they're in the middle of getting divorced. LOL

I thought tonight's episode was good, yet a bit of a disappointment. One more for the season. Who will catch Travis? Will Dexter get him, or the cops, or will he off himself (before or after killing or not killing Harrison)?
Old 12-12-2011, 08:42 AM   #84
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Wanger;1499596]SPOILER ALERT!!! (If you didn't see the last eposode last night)

Well, they did survive, and Dexter plays the hero again. What timing! LOL That was retarded imo
And as for the great escape out in the ocean, how did he get the rope off his hands that quickly? I wondered this as well.
The suggestions by the therapist...LMAO! Has Deb even dreaming about it! While they're not blood relatives, the thought of a situation like that of someone you've always thought of as and treated like a brother...EW! Leave that one to the daytime soap operas! I wonder how hard that scene was for the two of them, as they're in the middle of getting divorced. LOL

They taking writing tips from Boardwalk Empire with the incest thing?
[\QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #85
jonumberone
Raw Dog

First Name: Dom
Trading: (62)
RA
jonumberone has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post

The suggestions by the therapist...LMAO! Has Deb even dreaming about it! While they're not blood relatives, the thought of a situation like that of someone you've always thought of as and treated like a brother...EW! Leave that one to the daytime soap operas! I wonder how hard that scene was for the two of them, as they're in the middle of getting divorced.
I've always felt, since season two anyway, that Deb will be the one to take down Dexter.
Either catching him, or killing him.
I think all the emotions and love for him turning up are being used to set up that very ending to the series.
It is just laying the groundwork for what is sure to be a very torn Deb.
I actually hope that is what they are doing.
I love this show, but wonder how many times Dexter can escape by the skin of his teeth?
Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #86
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonumberone View Post
I've always felt, since season two anyway, that Deb will be the one to take down Dexter.
I think all the emotions and love for him turning up are being used to set up that very ending to the series.
I love this show, but wonder how many times Dexter can escape by the skin of his teeth?
That would make a great ending to the show, and actually gice us closure unlike some shows (Flipping you off Sopranos)
Old 12-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #87
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

The whole Dexter saving the homicide unit was a bit over the top for me as well. As was the whole lake of fire ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonumberone View Post
I've always thought the same thing too, Dom, but lately I don't see Dexter being caught, just b/c of the whole ordeal with his kid. I can't see the whole series ending on such a downer anymore.
At this point, I say it either ends with Dexter getting rid of his Dark Passenger, or it ends like the Sopranos did. Only if his kid doesn't die in the next episode, which by any indication of the preview, could be a very f****d up ending.

Insert quote here.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #88
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
I'll be glad when this season is over, Just not buying Tom Hanks' kid as a bad guy....boring.....worst season since season 3 (Jimmy Smits )
It's all a matter of opinion, but I like this season MUCH better than the last. Lumen got on my nerves.

Insert quote here.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #89
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Quote:
The whole Dexter saving the homicide unit was a bit over the top for me as well. As was the whole lake of fire ending.

I've always thought the same thing too, Dom, but lately I don't see Dexter being caught, just b/c of the whole ordeal with his kid. I can't see the whole series ending on such a downer anymore.
At this point, I say it either ends with Dexter getting rid of his Dark Passenger, or it ends like the Sopranos did. Only if his kid doesn't die in the next episode, which by any indication of the preview, could be a very f****d up ending.
Deb would get the kid and make her life complete minus a husband
Old 12-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #90
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
Deb would get the kid and make her life complete minus a husband
I still think that would be a big downer to end that way.

BTW, I didn't know that was Tom Hanks' kid. Thanks for the info, Mickey.

Insert quote here.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:37 PM   #91
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Yeah, Colin Hanks.

This season is good, not great...but good.

Keeping me interested but I REALLY hope next season is much better.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #92
floydpink
crazy diamond

First Name: Pete
Trading: (17)
Cohiba
floydpink has disabled reputation

I keep wondering how Miami would still have any residents with a serial killer emerging once a year?
Old 12-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #93
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Quote:
I still think that would be a big downer to end that way.

BTW, I didn't know that was Tom Hanks' kid. Thanks for the info, Mickey.
Check out Orange County with Jack Black, Collin plays his brother, not a great movie, but you can watch Collin.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #94
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydpink View Post
I keep wondering how Miami would still have any residents with a serial killer emerging once a year?

Insert quote here.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #95
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Loved the ending!!!!!!!

But what about the ice truck killer hand?

Insert quote here.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #96
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Wow....How the hell is that going to play in the next season.

I guess we all knew it was coming sooner or later.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:12 AM   #97
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Boring Ep imo........the whole Deb in love with Dexter thing should be interesting and yeah the hand thing......hmmm.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:23 AM   #98
Wanger

Quote:
Loved the ending!!!!!!!

But what about the ice truck killer hand?
HOLY S#IT!! That was a bit of a surprise ending, to me. It will be VERY interesting to see how it all plays out in the last 2 seasons!

Potential spoiler to all who haven't seen last night's episode...

As for the hand, I think that Deb will find it and then think he was working with his brother. That's just my opinion.

The ramifications of Deb seeing him are HUGE! (obviously) Will he admit anything to her? Will he say that it was because he tried to kill him (i.e. explain the boat thing, rather than that he fell off). Will she take him down, and how will the series end? Will the next 2 seasons be all about him being on trial, assuming Deb turns him in? You had to figure at some point that his luck would end, and someone would find him/catch him, but not with 2 full seasons left.

Dammit! When the hell will it be back on?!?!?!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:27 AM   #99
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

If Dexter gets turned in and on trial I will quit watching the show.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:30 AM   #100
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanger View Post
HOLY S#IT!! That was a bit of a surprise ending, to me. It will be VERY interesting to see how it all plays out in the last 2 seasons!

Potential spoiler to all who haven't seen last night's episode...

As for the hand, I think that Deb will find it and then think he was working with his brother. That's just my opinion.

The ramifications of Deb seeing him are HUGE! (obviously) Will he admit anything to her? Will he say that it was because he tried to kill him (i.e. explain the boat thing, rather than that he fell off). Will she take him down, and how will the series end? Will the next 2 seasons be all about him being on trial, assuming Deb turns him in? You had to figure at some point that his luck would end, and someone would find him/catch him, but not with 2 full seasons left.

Dammit! When the hell will it be back on?!?!?!
Next September.

Insert quote here.