Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Good Eats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Pancho's Mexican Buffet....Ole!

I am so mad. Somehow i got Pancho's in my mind. I have not been here since my 13th birthday,
there was a location in Metairie, LA. Half of you won't have a clue what I mean, but picture a
cafeteria-style tex-mex buffet with pretty good, not great food, and when you were done with
your plate, you would raise the flag and a server would come and ask you you would like. "Two
tacos and a chile relleno please." Yes sir. You could go on like this for hours. $6.99. Dude, do
you know how FAT I would be if there was one of these in Memphis?
I went to the website and clicked the contact email and begged them to come here after thanking
them for being just as great as I remember. From what I remember, the staff was always polite, as many
working Mexicanos tend to be. Try that in a McDonald's today. HA. The kids today could care less.
Not at Pancho's. Yes sir, no sir, right away sir. ACES. Just fantastic. Man I miss it. So bottom line is
I could drive to Bossier City from Memphis and get my fix. Guess I better do that before Memorial Day, huh?
No sense in my 7 dollar meal costing me 70 bucks in gas. But I am tempted. I know when I go to New Orleans
again I will go. But that might be September.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote